PDA

View Full Version : What country have the easiest girls?

xtream
09-24-2008, 04:54 PM
For those who have traveled, where was the easiest to get laid? (it doest count if you paid for it)

Ive heard Japanese girls crave the white man.. any truth to that? :001_tt2:

Giselle
09-25-2008, 07:39 PM
well, generally speaking..asian girls adore white men..they would do anything just to fuck one and if they get lucky, maybe get married to one..:thumbup1:
but if you're asking what country? id have to say the phils...
girls here go crazy over white guys or just anything foreign! chinese, koreans, germans, americans whatever!!! just show them your passport and promise to take them home with u back to your country and the next thing u know, she has already taken off her panties!lol...

longdong
09-30-2008, 11:23 AM
well if your a white man Japanese women... are the way to go... they are easy..

as for Filipinas... yes they my be even more easy to meet... but you get with them... and you get with their family... as you will be not only supporting her but her family...

as for paying for it... believe it or not you pay for it one way or another...

whats the old saying... you give money to a prostitute.. and gifts to your girlfriend/wife...

Magnum
10-02-2008, 01:36 AM
as for Filipinas... yes they my be even more easy to meet... but you get with them... and you get with their family... as you will be not only supporting her but her family...

Quoted for truth lol

Fila
10-02-2008, 09:22 PM
as for Filipinas... yes they my be even more easy to meet... but you get with them... and you get with their family... as you will be not only supporting her but her family... i would have to say a double yes on that! with a triple nod! hahaha...

Queen78
10-10-2008, 11:45 PM
you get the girl..you get the family...yes!!!! but u that also mean you get one of the most beautiful girl in the world and her loving and most accomodating family she has...believe me..its 2 birds in one stone,,,LOLROFT...:001_tt2:

El Suave
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
How easy are Indian women? Anyone has insider info? :)

frawq
11-05-2008, 09:39 PM
well, generally speaking..asian girls adore white men..they would do anything just to fuck one and if they get lucky, maybe get married to one..:thumbup1:
but if you're asking what country? id have to say the phils...
girls here go crazy over white guys or just anything foreign! chinese, koreans, germans, americans whatever!!! just show them your passport and promise to take them home with u back to your country and the next thing u know, she has already taken off her panties!lol...

Have you tried it Giselle?:001_tt2:

jeffman
04-08-2009, 03:31 PM
I would have to say the Philippines. I remember the very first night I met a Filipina she was naked in bed with me fucking my brains out. Oh, what a tight hairless pussy and wet... She fucked me so good I married her and she still fucks me at the drop of a dime.:pray:

wowman
04-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Yes I agree, the Philippines, sexy, beautiful, kind and loving ladies.

They love to make love and really enjoy it not like some of the miserable women in England who are so cold and un-caring.

It isn't only about sex though that makes the Filapina exciting to be with it's the loyalty, the trust and how good they make you feel all the time, in or out of bed.

I'm off there again in August for three weeks and I'll probably come back knackered due to the attentions of a special lady I know.

MissBehave
08-24-2009, 11:53 AM
For those who have traveled, where was the easiest to get laid? (it doest count if you paid for it)

Ive heard Japanese girls crave the white man.. any truth to that? :001_tt2:

Japanese women love Black men... *winks*

davidave
04-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Then which country will easiest ladies be for black men. Looking for replies.

light11
05-13-2010, 09:51 PM

i had a fling with an Indian girl in high school... have to tell you their are hard to crack... as for easiest woman no woman can resist and American in Argentina :) good times..

bira 1974
05-28-2010, 04:03 AM
i would have to say a double yes on that! with a triple nod! hahaha...

i beleive its mater refer to know a language and depend on the caracter and personality of the person, when you speak a languge its easy to go. according to me i find the russans girls is easy to go:present:

horsehungeleven
12-24-2010, 04:16 PM
I am an american and have traveled several places outside the U.S.

For me I experienced two places so far, Where I was asked by many women to have sex with them while visiting there, It was unique because the women where trying to pick up on me openly in front of other women asking me for sex...

1st Place in my book is Australia.
I'm not sure if it was because I am a exceptionally well hung white american male , or if it was simpy because I was an american.... But while there I was able to take in a few days of relaxation and visited a nude beach and even at the beach I was getting asked to have sex by several women at once. .
It seemed like everywhere I went the women where coming onto me!
They where ready to fight to have sex with me! and wanted to do it on the beach even.
Grant

2nd Place is Japan.
Grant E.

NakedGuy2011
01-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Awesome info, thanks for sharing. IM not traveled enough myself to be able to say more.

Blondbomb
06-03-2011, 02:20 AM
I would have to say Canadian women.. We luv the cock

theoldfolks
06-30-2011, 10:52 PM
I have nothing to add, except you folks should start a travel agency for us perverts.:laugh:

steel
07-15-2011, 05:28 AM
Every country has "easy" girls but those girls you want to stay the hell away from. Stds are well on the rise & if x minutes of pleasure is worth it to you then go for it. I lived in germany for a few yrs & all i can say its unlike any country i have ever been to (u.s., canada, mex, eng, aust, austria, france, japan & china). I find german women to be quite forward & open minded. I would though stay the hell out of the middle east even though middle eastern women can be quite attractive.

anonperb
08-19-2011, 10:21 PM
I am an american and have traveled several places outside the U.S.

For me I experienced two places so far, Where I was asked by many women to have sex with them while visiting there, It was unique because the women where trying to pick up on me openly in front of other women asking me for sex...

1st Place in my book is Australia.
I'm not sure if it was because I am a exceptionally well hung white american male , or if it was simpy because I was an american.... But while there I was able to take in a few days of relaxation and visited a nude beach and even at the beach I was getting asked to have sex by several women at once. .
It seemed like everywhere I went the women where coming onto me!
They where ready to fight to have sex with me! and wanted to do it on the beach even.
Grant

2nd Place is Japan.
Grant E.

Can you tell us which beach in Australia you visited? That would be very helpful.

atif shah
01-11-2012, 08:37 AM

cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via computer network send each other sexually explicit messages describing a
sexual experience. It is a form of sexual roleplay in which the participants pretend they are having actual sex. In one form, this fantasy sex is accomplished by the participants describing their actions and responding to their chat partners in a mostly written form designed to stimulate their own sexual feelings and fantasies.[ is there any Female friend from face book or yahoo (student or doctor or nurse or house wife, teacher officer or worker ) for cyber roles play and cyber sex with wet happy endings please ) my id is >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com 0r xlustcybersxx@yahoo.com or nicehusband4u@yahoo.com is there any Female friend from face book or yahoo (student or doctor or nurse or house wife, teacher officer or worker ) for cyber roles play and cyber sex with wet happy endings please ) my id is >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com 0r xlustcybersxx@yahoo.com or nicehusband4u@yahoo.com .. be bold .. I m here for u dear >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com
is there any Female friend from face book or yahoo (student or doctor or nurse or house wife, teacher officer or worker ) for cyber roles play and cyber sex with wet happy
endings please ) my id is >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com 0r xlustcybersxx@yahoo.com or nicehusband4u@yahoo.com .. be bold .. I m here for u dear >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com
is there any Female friend from face book or yahoo (student or doctor or nurse or house wife, teacher officer or worker ) for cyber roles play and cyber sex with wet happy endings please ) my id is >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com 0r xlustcybersxx@yahoo.com or nicehusband4u@yahoo.com .. be bold .. I m here for u dear >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com

is there any Female friend from face book or yahoo (student or doctor or nurse or house wife, teacher officer or worker ) for cyber roles play and cyber sex with wet happy endings please ) my id is >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com 0r xlustcybersxx@yahoo.com or nicehusband4u@yahoo.com .. be bold .. I m here for u dear >> lustcybersx@yahoo.com
amnabaluchlove@yahoo.com<amnabaluchlove@yahoo.com>;

teenstud91
03-21-2012, 01:05 PM
french chicks love american guys particularly as we are circumcised and french guys aren't