Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Introduce Yourself

Nympho maniac

Introduce Yourself

Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
jcomerford
Horny Member

Default Nympho maniac

I live alone now in my own home my nymphomaniac wife passed away in February of 08. We had a long and wonderful married, I met her in a bar in Germany I fell in love with her on first sight not knowing any of her background but I knew I wanted to marry her regardless. After going to that bar on several occasions. I noticed she was very popular with GIs real popular, but I still wanted to marry her. It was a couple of weeks before I found out from one of my friends that she would not make a good wife because of her sexual habits that only turned me on more about getting to know her.

On the first date. I figured out why she was so popular with the man she was a wild sex machine that could not be turned off by one man but that did not discourage me from still wanting to marry her. I think either second or third date she asked me if I would go steady with her. My answer was. I would love to marry you. But she told me she had a few legal problems to take care of.

A few months later we were in the City Hall getting married I also knew they would be many men in our bed throughout our marriage which I agree with her before we got married.

Well anyways our marriage lasted a little over 50 years sharing her with many men, including most of my coworkers which will black.

I would love to find another female with her abilities to share my rental property with plus many other things.
jcomerford is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!