Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Department Store Dressing Room

General Sex Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 04-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Rocketman4722
Horny Member

Default Department Store Dressing Room

A while back I was dating this girl named Anna. She is a model with a very fit body, dark brown hair, and a gorgeous smile. She also has a tattoo on her back and another on her ankle which drove me ape shit because I have a real thing for tattoos. We dated for about 3 months and had some amazing sex along the way. She had a reputation for being wild and she lived up to it when we were together. Anyway, it was the day after Christmas and the department store was packed. We had gone shopping to return some clothes that we didn't like and while we were there, Anna said she wanted to see if there were any sales on lingere. What guy is going to say no to his girl wanting to try on some new lingere? I took a seat outside the dressing room and after a few minutes, Anna poked her head out, looked around, saw that no one was watching at the moment, and quickly motioned for me to follow her back into the dressing room. When I got there, she had me close my eyes and turn away while she quickly changed into the lingere she had picked out. I did and when she told me to open my eyes, she was wearing this gorgeous see through purple bra with tiny little panties. "What do you think?" She asked. I told her that she looked absolutely gorgeous and that she was majorly turning me on. "So we'll put this in the yes pile." she stated with a smile. "I want your opinion on these other ones. Turn around." I was loving this little game so I did what she told me. I opened my eyes to see her in a black lace bra and thong. "Definate yes!" I blurted out. "You like that, huh?" she said. She approached me, threw her arms around me and gave me a hot passionate, french kiss. I almost blew my load right there. "There's one more." She stated, getting up and walking across the dressing room. I turned around and closed my eyes. When I looked, she was wearing a very sexy pink neglige which accentuated her beautiful tits. This time she didn't bother wearing panties. I was so fucking horny at this point, I lept up and grabbed her kissing her hard. "I've always wanted to do this." I told her. "Me too." she said as she reached down and unzipped my pants. She dropped to her knees and started giving me some amazing head. Outside, I could hear a sales lady opening one of the other dressing rooms for a woman. Beyond that was the sound of hundreds of shoppers milling about the store. Knowing that all those people were just a few feet away and had no idea that there was a couple getting it on just a few feet from them turned me way on. Anna kept sucking and hungrily licking my cock and I did everything I could not to start moaning at the top of my lungs. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and a little moan came out. Anna lept up, gently said, "Shhhhh.." and kissed me hard so I couldn't make another sound. Then she ripped the lingere she had been modeling off and threw it to the floor leaving her completely naked. I took the hint and did the same with my clothes. "You're getting a little too excited." She whispered. "I think you'd better take a break." She then sat on the seat and spread her legs apart. I took the hint and went down on her. Now she was the one who was having trouble keeping quiet. I brought her right up to the edge of cumming when she grabbed my hair and lifted my head away from her dripping snatch. We both stood up, I put my arms around her, she threw her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist so that I was supporting her entire body weight. I put her up against the wall a little harder than I meant to but she didn't seem to mind and put my dick into her. She came immediately and I kissed her hard on the mouth to keep her from screaming. Her orgasm went on and on for what seemed like forever, her vag muscles going crazy around my dick. Cum dripped onto the floor of the dressing room. After she came I turned her around and she bent over and let me fuck her from behind for about 10 minutes until I was ready to come. Then she turned around and had me sit on the bench in the dressing room. She straddled and rode me for another minute until I lost my load inside of her. Again she kissed me hard to make sure I didn't alert those right outside the door as to what we were doing. It was one of the best, most intense orgasms I've ever had. Once I was done, she got off of me and we quickly cleaned up, got dressed, and walked out of the dressing room. As we were walking out of the area, we saw the sales lady walk into the dressing room to clean it up. Since there was cum all over the floor and a destroyed neglige as well, we decided that we had better bolt so we quickly left the mall and went home. I'll never forget that experience as long as I live.
Rocketman4722 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
Blade
Sexy Member

Default so hot

Those situations are so hot. Those changing rooms must be a nightmate for stores. I used to work in department store, and regulary people would piss, shit or steal/wreck merchndise in the changing rooms.

That got me thinking thats the perfect place to fool around, if people got away with that stuff. Hell a little cum in the carpet is nothing.

many years ago on vacation with my gf, we stopped in a high end sporting good store that sold clothes. I always wanted to know what those bike pants were like. Long story short, I go in the changing room with a couple pairs. I purposely pick one that were many sizes too small to see how they stretched. Ididnt wear anything underneath. I wanted to suprise my gf when I walked out to show her.

The first pair was not that stretchy, so I felt like a sausage. it was like wrestler pants, and not that flattering. The other pair was totally the opposite and stretched perfectly over the contours of my balls and cock. The were thinner and you could see the outline of my dick head. I was getting hard fast so I called my gf in quickly to see.

She was laughing at first then I could see the horny switch flip and she got down to business and grabbed me thru the pants. My dick poked straight outin those pants. they were so tight, yet they sretched they felt awsome. my gf grabbed my shaft thru them and jerked me off. I told her I was going to cum and when I did, my cum perkolated thru the fabric that was super tight over my dickhead.

I would have bought a couple of those pants, but when we were done, the pants were stretched out and ruined. You could still see where my package stretched it out when I took it off. I felt bad for the workers there so I didn't leave it there. I dumped it in the return basket for later.

I felt a little bad so I bought my gf a nice shirt that was full price, and probably covered 3 of those shorts with thier profit margin.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote