Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

My wife's first threesome

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 10-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
Mestrada15
Horny Member

Default My wife's first threesome

My wife was always very open sexually with me. She would tell me her past stories with her exs and would role play a threesome with toys( my fantasy was the real thing of course). She had a huge black dildo she would call Marcus and she would ride real hard and she sucked my dick. I loved it. One day after playin out the fantasy we were laying in bed together and when she said " why don't we just try it with the real thing?". I was shocked. I had always suggested it but she would laugh and change the subject. " I thought you weren't down?" I said. She laughed and said " just invite your friend Kyle over". Kyle was a friend of mine for years and we had done a threesome before and he was huge and could go for hours. She knew this so I wasn't surprised she picked him. I texted him that night explaining the situation and asked him for the favor. He said he would gladly do it and asked for my wife's number to ask her some questions. I gave it to him and set up a date for a few weeks later at his house. A few days later my wife was showering when she got a text. I looked at her phone and it was Kyle. I opened the message and found a huge list of dirty messages back and forth between them. I also found pictures she had sent him and him to her. She peeked out of the shower curtain and giggled, " can't wait for it baby". I couldn't wait either as I read the messages and got more and more excited. A few weeks later the day came and we were both getting ready. She was wearing a shirt skirt and revealing top with some high heels and no underwear. Before we left I said "are you ready?". She turned to me with a smile and said " I been ready babe".
Mestrada15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Mestrada15
Horny Member

We arrived at his house and he came outside to greet us. We went inside and sat on his couch and started to drink a few beers. Kyle was a real confident guy and was always really cocky. " come sit with me gabby don't be shy" Kyle said to my wife. She walked over to him and sat on his lap and turned towards him. They started making out and I was immediately hard. He pulled down her shirt and started to suck on her nipple as she called me towards her. I started to kiss her neck and back as she rubbed kyles dick through his pants. I reached down to feel her soaking wet pussy and I slipped two fingers inside her. She moaned and Kyle stood up and she dropped to her knees. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and began sucking his hard cock. I watched as she took him down her throat as she rubbed his balls. She called me over and started to suck my dick too switching back and forth every few seconds. Kyle reached over and spanked her ass and she stood up and pushed him on the couch. She pulled off her skirt and hopped on top of him sliding his long dick inside her. She bounced her ass taking all of him inside her each time as I slapped her ass. I sat next down and he stood up and turned her towards me. She started to suck my dick as he pounded her from behind. I quickly came in her mouth and she swallowed it as Kyle fucked her even harder. I watched as she orgasmed twice as her ass bounced off his cock. " where do you want this cum" he moaned. She could barely speak but managed to yell, " my face!". He quickly pulled out and she flipped around just in time to catch his huge load all over her face.
Mestrada15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
sleepysoldier
Horny Member

Really hot story man!! Love to read about wives shared. Can't wait to read more from you.
sleepysoldier is offline   Reply With Quote