Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Real Tourist For me

Ethnic / Interracial Sex Stories

Old 05-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
Sunbirds
Horny Member

Default Real Tourist For me

We have been debating telling this last story. I have only had two meetings with black men since we moved out here to Nevada. The first meeting I wrote of in "Local Tourist". A few have let us know you liked it but nobody asked for more lol. Well, we only have one more and here it is. After running into my nameless black lover from the hotel room in a supermarket, I had to be talked into ever meeting with others out here again. My husband had hired a man to fuck me and I thought it was just a lounge pick up. So, we went online and made sure the next black man was really from out of town. I had only sucked that first man for my husband to watch and he really wanted to see me fucked by black dick. We went through dozens of chats with blacks from all over the USA. So many come here to gamble or for conventions. A middle aged black couple from Los Angeles seemed like our best bet for the sake of discretion and safety. The wife of the couple was not bi or into having sex with me in any way. She wanted to watch her husband fuck a white woman. My husband wanted me black fucked so it seemed like a perfect match for a meeting. She preferred that the white woman be middle aged as she was. I was in my fifties and so was she. I am still in my fifties lol. They both worked for the city of Los Angeles and he was recently retired. These would be the last people we have met with right up to now. She was a large black church lady type and he was muscular with a big solid stomach. She told us I would be his first white woman and that they had been married since thier early twenties. They were coming to Las Vegas regardless of a meeting with us and would kill two birds with one stone if ,we accepted the meeting with them, which we did. The plan was o meet for a drink at thier hotel and if we felt comfortable would bring them home with us. We brought them here to our home. Although she did not want sex with me, she helped him strip me naked right there in our living room the moment we walked in the door. They remained clothed and she told us what to do. She had me kneel in front of him and take his dick out through his zipper. She had me suck him while keeping both hands behind my back using only my mouth . She kept me sucking on that huge black dick until he came in my mouth. While still on my knees , she had me remove his pants and socks and shoes. He removed his own shirt . My husband brought them drinks while she had me masturbate on my knees. They sat on the love seat and watched me. The wife stroked her husbands cock while they watched me cum. She they sucked him hard and after a while told me he was ready for me. My husband stretched a quilt out on the livingroom floor in front of our fireplace. It was not lit and seldom is here in this heat lol. The wife instructed me to get on all fours while her husband got in postion behind me. He ate my pussy from behind for a good while before mounting me. I had cum from being eaten out by him and was ready for more. He stroked himself to full hardness and then grabbed my hips and was right in me. OMG he was so much bigger than my husband. He filled me up completely. I remember wishing I had let the hotel room black fuck me like this. I was cumming and screaming almost from the start. He lasted what seemed like forever after my making him cum with my mouth earlier. We had a deal for bareback sex with him. He did show us proof of wellness as we did him. They assured us I was his first woman and white woman since thier marriage. His bare black cock had me in another world. It was so thick and long. He finally came deep inside me and made so much noise leading up to it I came right along with him. I glanced over at the couch and saw his wife naked from the waist down masturbating. My husband had yet to pull out his dick. His wife had been cheerleading him on while he fucked me. Yes, she said " fuck that white pussy" etc. She came shortly after we did and they we all had snacks and drinks. Later they watched me and my husband fuck in our pool and then the husband got in with me as my husband got out. I sucked his dick from underwater in the shallow end. He later lubed up my ass and fucked me from behind along side the pool.His wife could not resist slapping my butt a few times while he was cumming in my ass. he pulled out and some shot onto my back. This time i looked up and my husband was coming right along with all of us, including the wife. They have contacted us about a repeat adventure but we have yet to meet with any others since that night.
Sunbirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-31-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
Sunbirds
Horny Member

Default Black Couple re-visiting here 6/15/2013

[ The black couple that I have written about in this story will be coming back to Las vegas two weeks from tomorrow to visit us. My husband has approved thier bringing another male frined with them. he is also a black man. If you'd like to hear the story about how that weekend went let me know in private message. If you dont want to read about it keep it to yourself lol...just kidding folks. Love to hear from you about that and the other stories we've written in here .too Thank you. QUOTE=Sunbirds;21537]We have been debating telling this last story. I have only had two meetings with black men since we moved out here to Nevada. The first meeting I wrote of in "Local Tourist". A few have let us know you liked it but nobody asked for more lol. Well, we only have one more and here it is. After running into my nameless black lover from the hotel room in a supermarket, I had to be talked into ever meeting with others out here again. My husband had hired a man to fuck me and I thought it was just a lounge pick up. So, we went online and made sure the next black man was really from out of town. I had only sucked that first man for my husband to watch and he really wanted to see me fucked by black dick. We went through dozens of chats with blacks from all over the USA. So many come here to gamble or for conventions. A middle aged black couple from Los Angeles seemed like our best bet for the sake of discretion and safety. The wife of the couple was not bi or into having sex with me in any way. She wanted to watch her husband fuck a white woman. My husband wanted me black fucked so it seemed like a perfect match for a meeting. She preferred that the white woman be middle aged as she was. I was in my fifties and so was she. I am still in my fifties lol. They both worked for the city of Los Angeles and he was recently retired. These would be the last people we have met with right up to now. She was a large black church lady type and he was muscular with a big solid stomach. She told us I would be his first white woman and that they had been married since thier early twenties. They were coming to Las Vegas regardless of a meeting with us and would kill two birds with one stone if ,we accepted the meeting with them, which we did. The plan was o meet for a drink at thier hotel and if we felt comfortable would bring them home with us. We brought them here to our home. Although she did not want sex with me, she helped him strip me naked right there in our living room the moment we walked in the door. They remained clothed and she told us what to do. She had me kneel in front of him and take his dick out through his zipper. She had me suck him while keeping both hands behind my back using only my mouth . She kept me sucking on that huge black dick until he came in my mouth. While still on my knees , she had me remove his pants and socks and shoes. He removed his own shirt . My husband brought them drinks while she had me masturbate on my knees. They sat on the love seat and watched me. The wife stroked her husbands cock while they watched me cum. She they sucked him hard and after a while told me he was ready for me. My husband stretched a quilt out on the livingroom floor in front of our fireplace. It was not lit and seldom is here in this heat lol. The wife instructed me to get on all fours while her husband got in postion behind me. He ate my pussy from behind for a good while before mounting me. I had cum from being eaten out by him and was ready for more. He stroked himself to full hardness and then grabbed my hips and was right in me. OMG he was so much bigger than my husband. He filled me up completely. I remember wishing I had let the hotel room black fuck me like this. I was cumming and screaming almost from the start. He lasted what seemed like forever after my making him cum with my mouth earlier. We had a deal for bareback sex with him. He did show us proof of wellness as we did him. They assured us I was his first woman and white woman since thier marriage. His bare black cock had me in another world. It was so thick and long. He finally came deep inside me and made so much noise leading up to it I came right along with him. I glanced over at the couch and saw his wife naked from the waist down masturbating. My husband had yet to pull out his dick. His wife had been cheerleading him on while he fucked me. Yes, she said " fuck that white pussy" etc. She came shortly after we did and they we all had snacks and drinks. Later they watched me and my husband fuck in our pool and then the husband got in with me as my husband got out. I sucked his dick from underwater in the shallow end. He later lubed up my ass and fucked me from behind along side the pool.His wife could not resist slapping my butt a few times while he was cumming in my ass. he pulled out and some shot onto my back. This time i looked up and my husband was coming right along with all of us, including the wife. They have contacted us about a repeat adventure but we have yet to meet with any others since that night.[/quote]
Old 07-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #3
wandso6913
Horny Member

Thumbs up Great experience story

Sunbirds,
That was some experience, if it takes a black cock to get into you, I' ll dye mine if you want. If you share with whites then I would love to come to Vegas. You are sure one Hotwife. I would like to hear back from you if you want to correspond.
Thank you
Wayne
wandso6913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Pengu
Horny Member

Default I want that too

Wow O.o
I hope to find a man willing enough to share me like that lol
Sounds like a lot of fun
Pengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
Sunbirds
Horny Member

Default Pengu

If thats what you really want it will happen. Yes, the both of you would definately have to be on the same page about it. We didn't get into wanting this until we were in our 50's ( I still am) . Our kids were grown and on thier own , my hub was retired and we relocated. It was always there in fantasy but he wanted it to happen for real once we settled out here. You are very cute and will find a good guy. Thanks for liking the story. QUOTE=Pengu;22027]Wow O.o
I hope to find a man willing enough to share me like that lol
Sounds like a lot of fun[/quote]
Old 07-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
Sunbirds
Horny Member

Default Wayne,

my husband is the lone arranger in this house lol. His joke not mine. I am along for the ride. It was a great fantasy that has become a reality for us. The interracial part of the fantasy belonged to my husband. Now that this is a reality for us I am glad he insisted on that. The "dye" has already been cast lol. Thank you very much for those great comments honey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandso6913 View Post
Sunbirds,
That was some experience, if it takes a black cock to get into you, I' ll dye mine if you want. If you share with whites then I would love to come to Vegas. You are sure one Hotwife. I would like to hear back from you if you want to correspond.
Thank you
Wayne
Old 07-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #7
wandso6913
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbirds View Post
my husband is the lone arranger in this house lol. His joke not mine. I am along for the ride. It was a great fantasy that has become a reality for us. The interracial part of the fantasy belonged to my husband. Now that this is a reality for us I am glad he insisted on that. The "dye" has already been cast lol. Thank you very much for those great comments honey.
Dear "Lone Arranger",
The beautiful Mrs. has stated that you have silver bullets, which you arrange, in order to save her life and keep her happy. Will dye work? (ha ha) If so I would buy all of the dye in the greater Reno area just to have a chance to help in that endevor. I believe that you both are great people and that we would be great friends if we were closer. I look forward to hearing more about the adventures that your life takes.
wandso6913 is offline   Reply With Quote