Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

My daughters BF part2

Mature Women / Moms / Cougar Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 04-19-2013, 03:15 AM   #1
username
Horny Member

Default My daughters BF part2

If you have not read part one please do so!

So last time I left of as I had this young man's throbing cock in my hands. I delicately pulled it out of his pants, desperate to get a peek. His penis was not the biggest that I have seen, but it was young and very smooth. I griped it gently and slowly ran my finger from the bottom of the shaft to the head, and giggled a bit. I teased the tip of his penis with my tounge and slowly licked it down. I did this for a while, but in the end temptation griped me and I just put it in my mouth. Even within my mouth, my tounge was exploring the conours of his peinis and I sucked some more. When I took it out of my mouth to breath I ran my fingers around his balls and back up to the top of his dick. Then, when I saw he was about to cum, I put it in his mouth and swallowed like a good girl. Then he complained that my daughter did that for him and I said that he should tell her what she was missing. I pushed him over gently and removed my clothes. I took control of his body and rode his dick. It was amazing sex! In the end I just let him finnish in me. We had been going for hours! That was the best I had had in years, but there was always better to come.
username is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
2ppllkn
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
If you have not read part one please do so!

So last time I left of as I had this young man's throbing cock in my hands. I delicately pulled it out of his pants, desperate to get a peek. His penis was not the biggest that I have seen, but it was young and very smooth. I griped it gently and slowly ran my finger from the bottom of the shaft to the head, and giggled a bit. I teased the tip of his penis with my tounge and slowly licked it down. I did this for a while, but in the end temptation griped me and I just put it in my mouth. Even within my mouth, my tounge was exploring the conours of his peinis and I sucked some more. When I took it out of my mouth to breath I ran my fingers around his balls and back up to the top of his dick. Then, when I saw he was about to cum, I put it in his mouth and swallowed like a good girl. Then he complained that my daughter did that for him and I said that he should tell her what she was missing. I pushed him over gently and removed my clothes. I took control of his body and rode his dick. It was amazing sex! In the end I just let him finnish in me. We had been going for hours! That was the best I had had in years, but there was always better to come.
So you dont feel guilty fucking your daughters boyfriend
2ppllkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
username
Horny Member

Default In my defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ppllkn View Post
So you dont feel guilty fucking your daughters boyfriend
I felt really bad the next day, but at the time the pleasure overwhelmed my guilt. Right now I don't feel guilty because my daughter now knows, and after a very long talk, she has finally forgiven me.
username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #4
lord_farquaad
Sexy Member

2 things, spell check and proof reading. Those two things you didn't do took away from what was an ok story.
lord_farquaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:11 AM   #5
hippymiester

sounds like fun i hope she wont be mad if she finds out
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
bioap
Horny Member

I was that boy many years ago with my GF mother back in the 60s . it was a hot day and she was laying in the garden sunbathing with her dress pulled up to belly. my GF was out with her friend. She said does it embarrass you ,I said no and it went on from there, she was fat and not very attractive but a fantastic fuck. It became quite regular until I broke up with the GF
bioap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #7
ivo13
Sexy Member

my girlfriend just fucked one of her son's friends. she really enjoyed how fast he recovered! he fucked her twice and she sucked him off just before he left! wish the world had more women like her and you!!
ivo13 is offline   Reply With Quote