Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Couples swapping - my first time -

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 11-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
Benny27
Horny Member

Default Couples swapping - my first time -

I was 18 at the time, senior year of high school and my gf and her friend talked to each other about couples swapping, her friend would have sex with me and my gf would have sex with her bf, a buddy of mine. My jaw dropped when my gf asked me what I thought of it. She told me her friend proposed it. I asked her what SHE though of it and she just said, 'mmh, I don't know'. Well, I knew 'I don't know' meant she was up for it and since that was a girl I was with mainly for sex and also thought her friend was pretty sexy, I told her I thought it was a pretty wild idea and that if she was game, I was game too. As I predicted, she said she was game too but was scared that this could somehow change things between us. I told her that if we do it only one time, it could only spice up our sex life. So she was up for it, she had that slutty side to her.

So over the week-end, we went to her friend's house, her mom was away. I went in one bedroom with the girl, my gf went in the bedroom in front with the guy, we left the door open and the fun began. That girl really wanted me and she made things hot. She had nice C cups on a skinny frame, she was sensual and loud. My gf was also loud, I could hear her moan, I could even hear the smacking noise it made when she was getting pounded doggy style. That was really exciting to me and after I came, me and the girl went and peaked in the other room. I saw his dick penetrating her and to see my gf being fucked by another guy really did it for me.
Benny27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Pretty cool man, I'm digging the swapping/cuckold stories Did she like her experience btw?

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:30 AM   #3
niceandspicy
Founding Member

I gotta try this some time too, sounds like a must experience. Good story!
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:49 AM   #4
Benny27
Horny Member

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Suave View Post
Pretty cool man, I'm digging the swapping/cuckold stories Did she like her experience btw?
Yes she did but we all had agreed that it would be a one time only thing
Benny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
Mika
Horny Member

almost missed this yeah, this is pretty hot i dreamt of my bf fucking my sister, but i wish it won't come true..haha
Mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #6
Fila

hot story but i guess id be too jealous if my bf bangs another girl in front of me..lol
Old 02-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #7
gp566
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny27 View Post
I was 18 at the time, senior year of high school and my gf and her friend talked to each other about couples swapping, her friend would have sex with me and my gf would have sex with her bf, a buddy of mine. My jaw dropped when my gf asked me what I thought of it. She told me her friend proposed it. I asked her what SHE though of it and she just said, 'mmh, I don't know'. Well, I knew 'I don't know' meant she was up for it and since that was a girl I was with mainly for sex and also thought her friend was pretty sexy, I told her I thought it was a pretty wild idea and that if she was game, I was game too. As I predicted, she said she was game too but was scared that this could somehow change things between us. I told her that if we do it only one time, it could only spice up our sex life. So she was up for it, she had that slutty side to her.

So over the week-end, we went to her friend's house, her mom was away. I went in one bedroom with the girl, my gf went in the bedroom in front with the guy, we left the door open and the fun began. That girl really wanted me and she made things hot. She had nice C cups on a skinny frame, she was sensual and loud. My gf was also loud, I could hear her moan, I could even hear the smacking noise it made when she was getting pounded doggy style. That was really exciting to me and after I came, me and the girl went and peaked in the other room. I saw his dick penetrating her and to see my gf being fucked by another guy really did it for me.
excellent
gp566 is offline   Reply With Quote