Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

The Gripping Truth about BIG Pussy Lips

Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

Old 06-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
Miss Treat SC1
Horny Member

Talking The Gripping Truth about BIG Pussy Lips

Ok, so I've introduced myself and I now know that there is at least one big pussy lips fan out there!
Well actually I know there are a lot more of you!

So who among you have had the ultimate pleasure of burying your full hard cock into a big lipped pussy?

The truth is that there is absolutely Nothing in the world that can compare to it. Oral aside....feeling your way to the heart of a woman pushing between those big lips...mmmmmm

Of course I am the owner of such a pussy and all I can do is relay to you what has been told to me by the men in my life who have had the pleasure.

What I have been told is that the feeling is out of this world....like no ordinary slit can provide. Even when absolutely dripping wet, pushing your cock past my huge pussy lips is like having sex with the tightest hole ever! I have had men who have wanted to shoot their load with the first sensation, my lips grip, hold and suck your cock so perfectly.

Into the hilt bury your cock deep into the core of me, feel the warmth as my muscles contract and squeeze around you. On the outwards pull my lips still wrap around you - gripping holding, not wanting you to leave the sticky wetness.

I love to watch and encourage my partner to do the same... not that he needs much persuasion.... The view is amazing, if ever two things were meant for each other - it is my pussy and a lovely hard cock.

It's like she has a mind of her own... I am just the custodian of this most powerful attribute.
.... it is amazing how many men have actually admitted to falling head over heels in lust with my big pussy lips!

Honestly..... I have made grown men cry....
My very first ever serious boyfriend was absolutley besotted with me. He admitted to me that he had told his brothers of the delights between my legs and they labeled him as 'cunt struck'.

A few weeks after he saw my pussy he asked me to marry him!
It was all too much for me and I always said... so many men... so little time!

I must admit I am addicted to sex.... My big lips need to be fed...and worshiped.
Now 20 years on from my first experiences - I have realised that men were put on this earth to worship pussy.
And more women need to realise this.... a friend of mine calls it "The power of the pouch"

I wish that I'd cottoned on to this YEARS ago!

But at least now I have found an outlet at Southern Charms.com and I can finally share with thousands, my dripping wet, dangeling, perfect large labia.

Love Miss Treat xXx
Miss Treat SC1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-09-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like you have a mythical pussy hehe ... Sounds very hot.. you can post a link of your site/page if you want btw

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #3
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

Be truthful everyone and tell me do guys really like big pussy lips better than small labia? I'd really like to know. I've always believed that a girl could have bright red & green pussy lips and a guy would say they were beautiful and his favorite just to get to stick his cock between them.

My labia are bigger than most of my girl friends of whom I have seen theirs.

I've had guys tell me they loved my labia, but yes they were trying to fuck me and usually will say anything. Truthfully a man with an erection will say anything to get some pussy! I have been very conscientious about mine for years. I've read about women having surgery to have theirs reduced and figured men like that better. What is the truth and be truthful, please?
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
cappy
Elite Member

Big pussy lips are my favorite! Honest!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:11 AM   #5
Miss Treat SC1
Horny Member

Thumbs up You ARE Blessed Girl..!

Hi MissyLuvsYa,

Girl...Do NOT change a thing!
Honestly Men LOVE a beautiful big lipped pussy!

Small labia just Do Not Grip the same way that your lips do!

I also Love to suck on big lips......Yes I do swing both ways!

I know exactly where you are coming from about a guy will tell ya anything to get a shag / fuck!
But I have heard it too many times about how much more appealing big lips are ( Even from guys who have no chance of getting in my pants!)

I love taking pics and I love showing my body to anyone who wants to see it! And the emails I get from fans IS incredible. Most, if not all, know that they haven't a hope in hell of ever slipping their cock between my big lips.... but it doesn't stop them telling me they worship them... and pay for the privelage!

Don't you also Love the feeling of a guy giving you oral...? Absolutely loving to bury his face into you - adoring every inch of you!?

Please take care of your wonderful assets.... Don't go changing them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyLuvsYa View Post
Be truthful everyone and tell me do guys really like big pussy lips better than small labia? I'd really like to know. I've always believed that a girl could have bright red & green pussy lips and a guy would say they were beautiful and his favorite just to get to stick his cock between them.

My labia are bigger than most of my girl friends of whom I have seen theirs.

I've had guys tell me they loved my labia, but yes they were trying to fuck me and usually will say anything. Truthfully a man with an erection will say anything to get some pussy! I have been very conscientious about mine for years. I've read about women having surgery to have theirs reduced and figured men like that better. What is the truth and be truthful, please?
Miss Treat SC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Miss Treat, I'm African-American and I can tell you most sexy sistas, American for hot black chicks, have those Big pussy lips. I like 'em! And sexy sistas get wet, like real wet! Seen a few hot white chicks with some big pussy lips too, but a lot of white chicks have little ones. Big ones are the best!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
flyboyB4
Horny Member

Smile You are right on girl.

Sad to say, I've been missing great sex since my quad by-pass several years ago. However, I'm here to tell you, there is absolutely nothing better than a hairy pussy with big lips. My ex wife had both and I could eat her for hours, or at last until she could no longer contain herself. She often told me that my eating her was the greatest she had ever had, and sometimes she just didn't need a hard cock, although she usually got one. One a vacation to the Dominican, I brought along a regular size dildo and for three days we just had unbelievable continous sex. Reluctantly, we had to sleep and eat just to regain strength. Oh, by the way, she let her hair grow for me and the combination of her large pussy lips, her hairy pussy, and her taste were heavenly. She was very explorative. I miss her pussy more than anything. She was the real thing and the closest I'll ever get to a perfect pussy.
flyboyB4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
tommy218
Horny Member

Default sweet pussy

thank god for those wonderful thick fat pussy lips
it's like having two pussies
one on the outside and another on the inside
"double pussy moma"
tommy218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #9
tommy218
Horny Member

Default all pussy is great

i have fucked both types of pussy
ones with big fat swollen lips
and ones that were bald and just a slit and a hole
and i have to say both were great

it is how you use that pussy that makes it great
if it can squeeze the cum from a cock like a vice it is great
they come in such a variety like a womens ass
some small some big

use your pussy with gusto and don't be ashamed!
tommy218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
Carbonite
Horny Member

I can't speak for all men, but I pretty much like all pussies equally, lol. I think as long as you are clean and neatly trimmed, big lips, small lips, and everything inbetween is very nice.

In fact I'm currently shagging two girls, and they have dramatically different lips. One is very small, shaved, with a small clit and lips. The other is larger lips, big clit and a shaped wedge of hair. Both are great!
Carbonite is offline   Reply With Quote