Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

The last Bahama story

Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

Old 12-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
so.car.cpl
Sexy Member

Default The last Bahama story

Back to work tomorrow. Wanted to write this before i dont have the time this week. In a travel specific forum also and was more about her and interracial. We been down the Bahamas 4 times. Really 3 for me and 4 for her. I wrote about our first trip together there. Her next birthday we also went. Same hotel, met with the same black friends there. Both of the first two times we stayed a whole week. On her 53rd birthday she went there alone for a weekend. We drove to florida and got a motel room for a week. We did our usual hanging at the nice hotels and, stayed by the pool daytimes, at the much cheaper rate then the expensive hotels we sought black cock in. By that time we knew exactly how to get hotel employed black dicks back to our room, like the back of our own hands. Sure enough our first night lounge drinking and dancing, R hooked a tall thin Haitian stud. He was a nice and clean dressed hotel man and very polite. Once he understood what we wanted from him , he couldnt wait for his shift to end. We was sending R back to the boat captain down there for the weekend. I wouldnt get to see any of that and wanted my viewing her there in florida in a hurry. That trip worked out real good. Her flight was real cheap from Fla. They got gambling shuttles out there for weekends for peanuts. Plus we'd have the reasonable cost Fla motel to play in before she left. As usual we both drank and was going catch a taxi ride back. The haitian told us he was also a runner for the hotel and drove us to our motel in the hotel company van. We was real hot for this guy. Halfway there ,i talked him into me driving and him in the back with R. She was sitting up front with him before that and reachin to feel his pecker. They was going at it hot and heavy while i was driving. Then he said he was still on the clock and making a airport pick up and had to hurry it up with R. By this time of night I didnt want to waste no time. We was pretty near the motel but something made me pull into a unlit parking area of a closed up industrial park. I drove down the end of the lot. I told the haitian to fuck R right there in the back. He didnt want the van smelling like sex or getting cum all over the place. He slid open the van door and pulled R outside the van. I told her to hurry and just drop her dress to her ankles as he was dropping his pants to his. He braced her standing up from behind her and fucked her while she faced the van up against it. His long thin black pecker rocked R against the van. She was cumming in no time. He just wanted to pop one off in her and get to the airport. The only light in that whole lot was my camera flash exposing thier bodies to me. After he came up in her, I quick showed him where we were staying and told him to come back here after work. He did and we both fucked R for a couple more hours that night. The boat captain picked R up at the bahama airport. We also saved on hotel rates there to because R stayed at the captains trailer. I got to see a few nice pics of her there and the captain got to fuck all her holes for the first time.She also got to get her first DP with blacks, or any colored cock. Her weekend wasnt about gangbangs there. The captain did provide a couple of stray dicks for her though. He took her out on a boat tour one of her days there .We went back together the next year for her 54th. That was our last time down there or anywhere outside the country. We stayed at our same hotel but did get over to the captains twice. Plus one boat ride.
so.car.cpl is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
waswan

Default Awesome as usual

Your wife certainly made a lot of black cocks happy

Anyway, she isn't that unusual. A lot of women go to ths Islands to get black cock. Moreso back in the 70's and 80's than now although I am sure it still happens.

I hear that teachers especially love that black cock.
waswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
so.car.cpl
Sexy Member

Default Many happy black ones out there

After seeing this the other day, i wanted to come up with a figure for you. I talked about it with my wife long enough to see her face turn red and run to another room telling me she wanted no part of any totals. I know she probably knows exactly what that number is. We been doing this to march or april of 2012 from back in the late 1990s. I figured that amount of time out at work today to. I took a pencil and paper and came up with 54 or 55 as you put it BLACK COCKS HAPPY that she made. A few of them was just blow jobs . I had a good time going over it all in my head today. Probably missed or forgot one or 2 fellas along the way. I'll bet she wouldnt though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waswan View Post
Your wife certainly made a lot of black cocks happy

Anyway, she isn't that unusual. A lot of women go to ths Islands to get black cock. Moreso back in the 70's and 80's than now although I am sure it still happens.

I hear that teachers especially love that black cock.
so.car.cpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
waswan

Default Book

Maybe you guys should write a book on about the adventures of getting "black cocked" :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.car.cpl View Post
After seeing this the other day, i wanted to come up with a figure for you. I talked about it with my wife long enough to see her face turn red and run to another room telling me she wanted no part of any totals. I know she probably knows exactly what that number is. We been doing this to march or april of 2012 from back in the late 1990s. I figured that amount of time out at work today to. I took a pencil and paper and came up with 54 or 55 as you put it BLACK COCKS HAPPY that she made. A few of them was just blow jobs . I had a good time going over it all in my head today. Probably missed or forgot one or 2 fellas along the way. I'll bet she wouldnt though.
waswan is offline   Reply With Quote