Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Wife gets drunk/husband lets friend do wife

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 12-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
hilltop1212
Hi, I'm new here

Smile Wife gets drunk/husband lets friend do wife

We all have a few sex turn on's. Well, mine has always been to seen another man do my wife. This is all true, no filler, no bs. By the way, I would love to read other stories like this. Well, my wife is thin, cute, has a nice trimmed hairy pie and nice ass. She got drunk and fell asleep/passed out after a long day on vacation. My friend and I were the only ones still up. I decided to test just how drunk my wife was so I pulled down her panties and put my finger in her and then my dick. She did not move, just sleep.
hilltop1212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
Carbonite
Horny Member

Yeah... I'm going to go with rape on that one. Hot or not, if she wouldn't consent while awake, how do you justify it while she's unconsious?
Carbonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Unhappy Bad

Gotta say NO to this.

Mark
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
welshcpl53
Hi, I'm new here

Wooooo boy your gona get in so much trouble if she ever finds out, this is so wrong in so many ways. The word rape springs to mind.
welshcpl53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
david-storm
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltop1212 View Post
We all have a few sex turn on's. Well, mine has always been to seen another man do my wife. This is all true, no filler, no bs. By the way, I would love to read other stories like this. Well, my wife is thin, cute, has a nice trimmed hairy pie and nice ass. She got drunk and fell asleep/passed out after a long day on vacation. My friend and I were the only ones still up. I decided to test just how drunk my wife was so I pulled down her panties and put my finger in her and then my dick. She did not move, just sleep.
no its not rape its an attack with a friendly weppon,i also do this with my wife and my young eighteen yrold friend, she makes out she,s fast asleep but theres no way she could sleep through 2 guys having sex with her especialy when one of us guys has a 9 inch monster of a cock and it aint me,
we,v fingered her and fucked her 7 times now the last time was on the night of her birthday and what a night that was
david-storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 11:53 PM   #6
david-storm
Hi, I'm new here

Question why whot did you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltop1212 View Post
wheres the rest of the story??????
david-storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:56 PM   #7
Rebeldog
Hi, I'm new here

Default Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

You committed rape. Taking advantage of an em-pared person . You don't own your wife , she's not your property to give away, if sober she would have said okay, that's fine, but for you to take that choice away from her is just wrong
Rebeldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #8
dere969
Horny Member

Exclamation Wrong!!!!!!!

that is rape pure and simple, you know the little thing called consent? well you NEED IT!!!!!!
dere969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #9
lotsatoys
Hi, I'm new here

Angry Permission

A wink & a smile while she's being fingered signalling OK. Otherwise don't ruin the start of a good story with RAPE!!!!! No matter how you phrase it, it's clearly RAPE.
lotsatoys is offline   Reply With Quote