Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Shirley goes clubbing

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 12-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
Malky1954
Horny Member

Default Shirley goes clubbing

Around 15 years or so ago when my wife, Shirley, was in her early thirties and before we were married we went to Corfu for a cheap holiday - one of those where you don't know where you are staying until you arrive. It wasn't a great success. The apartment was one of two behind a restaurant. A sort of studio bedroom with a kitchenette and a shower-room. There were large patio doors at the foot of the bed facing directly across a passageway to the other apartment.

It was early in the season and the first few days the weather wasn't good. We pottered around locally and did some sight-seeing in Corfu Town. The middle of the week I got a tummy bug - probably food poisoning - so I couldn't stray far from the loo.

Outside and to the side of the patio doors was a small table and two chairs. As the weather as a bit better we sat outside. In the apartment opposite were two guys - late teens or early twenties. We got talking to them.

They were sorry to hear of my condition. They were obviously on holiday looking for girls and told us about the night clubs they had visited and the goings on. Night clubs were not our thing, but Shirley was intrigued by their stories. In view of my condition and Shirley's obvious interest, they invited her to join them that evening. To my surprise she agreed and they said they would pick her up at 10.00pm.

I was not eating, so Shirley made herself a meal and then got ready for her night out. She showered, did her hair, put on her make up and dressed in a short white skirt and a halter top. Underneath she wore a white thong. Without a bra, her nipples were clearly visible beneath her top. I expressed some concerns but she said she didn't want to look out of place and old and frumpy. The guys picked her up at 10pm and they were clearly impressed by what they saw.

My illness had washed me out so I retired to bed, but even in my reduced state the thought of Shirley out clubbing with two guys and so skimpily dressed gave me a semi.

I fell asleep. I had a restless night and had to get up to the loo a couple of times.

I eventually woke around 9.30am by Shirley. She was just coming in. When I eventually reaised what time it was I said it was late and asked her where she had been. She said they were late back and she didn't want to disturb me so she had stayed with the guys. I asked her what happened. Nothing she said and went for a shower.

No matter how much I quizzed her, she wouldn't, and still hasn't, told me anything about her night out and stay over with the guys other than that she had a good time. She doesn't drink, so I know that it's not that she doesn't remember.

It gives me a hard on thinking about it, though.
Malky1954 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-03-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

mmmh suspicious

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
niceandspicy
Founding Member

Interesting
niceandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Talking secrets

Don't ask, don't tell.
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #5
stepdad
Horny Member

tell her you get hard thinking about it
stepdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
bon_vivants
Horny Member

Hot!! I love hearing stories like that from my sexy wife!
bon_vivants is offline   Reply With Quote