Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Two men in a boat – and one on the beach!

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 01-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
alexfun2
Harlot Globetrotter

Default Two men in a boat – and one on the beach!

One of the men who watched me intently every time he was at the beach on Fire Island was so reserved it was months before he even openly displayed an erection for me. No doubt he became erect but he would roll onto his stomach until it faded. Eventually though he moved closer to us when we were not with friends, and would slowly masturbate for me.

When we got to know him it turned out that he (Mark) had a boat which was how he travelled to the beach most weekends. I love boats and had wanted to get one, but hubby wasn’t interested. However when Mark offered to collect us from our village dock anytime and bring us to the beach we agreed.

A few weeks later the day arrived and I was sitting on our dock with cooler boxes etc when he arrived. My husband had taken his truck home and was yet to return. The boat was a lovely surprise. It was about 40’ long with a nice sized cabin and open seating at the back for about 8 people. I was wearing a short dress and wasn’t worried about underwear as we were heading to a nude beach. Sitting on the boat waiting for my husband I knew that Mark was already enjoying the view and enjoyed the tease, watching him grow in his shorts.

We were soon underway and moored the boat beyond the dock at Kismet, where there are a couple of bars. From there it was just a 15 minute walk to the nude section of the beach. We had a lovely day at the beach and a few cocktails at the bars in the evening. It was a very warm night and Sunday was forecast hot so we were talking about returning the next day, when Mark said ‘Why go home? Stay on the boat.’ It hadn’t been planned and we had no change of clothes, toiletries etc, but the local store solved the latter, and none of us cared about the former.

When we eventually retired for the night Mark quickly converted the cabin into a snug sleeping area, and it was obvious that we would be sharing a decent sized bed. We had a final nightcap on the deck, and I headed to use the tiny bathroom first, before climbing into bed. Both men joined me at the same time, and my husband immediately began to kiss and touch me, soon opening my thighs and caressing my pussy. Mark, with his usual reserve, lay next to us watching us for several minutes as my husband made me more and more aroused. Eventually I reached for Mark’s body and found a lovely cock to play with. He wasn’t huge, maybe 5” but had a nice shape, and was as hard as rock.

As my husband moved between my thighs and began to tease me with his tongue, I told Mark to move up so I could take him in my mouth. He was a comfortable fit and I loved feeling him thrust gently thru my lips. When I cupped his sac in one hand he was already tight, so I told him not to come just yet, as I wanted him inside me first. Hearing this, my husband moved up to my head with his delightful cock bobbing in front of him. I gently pushed Mark in the direction of my open thighs and moments later he was guiding his slick head between my labia, and pushing firmly against my opening. When he sunk into me he moaned with pleasure and held still for a full minute trying to hold off his ejaculation. Thankfully, he succeeded, and was able to make love to me delightfully as I sucked my husband. Mark, of course, soon needed to come and I encouraged him to push deep inside me and let me come with him. He immediately thrust hard against me and promptly came deep inside me, bringing me to orgasm. As soon as Mark moved off my body my husband took his place and quickly ejaculated a stream of semen into me.

In the early hours I woke to find I was sweating from the heat in the cabin. The door was open so I slipped out of bed and grabbed a bottle of water to take onto the deck. We were moored about 30’ passed the ferry dock, close to a small beach. It was a lovely night and I enjoyed the soft breeze on my bare skin as I stood in the rear of the boat. I had cooled down but was reluctant to return to the heat of the cabin and was looking around the bay when I saw a guy standing on the dock. He was in the shadow of the ferry ticket office so I hadn’t noticed him previously but I figured he had been watching me all along. I felt a little buzz in my pussy at this thought so turned to face him, and waved. He stepped from the shadow and walked along the dock as close as he could get to me, and waved back. He was a young surfer type guy, long wavy hair, great physique, and wearing baggies and a T. We could hardly converse at this distance at this time of night, but I was feeling playful so mimed that he should take off his shirt. When he did, I was delighted with his torso so blew him a kiss, and pointed at his shorts indicating he should drop them. He had a sense of humor and turned his back on me and slowly pushed them over his hips and exposed a tight butt. When his shorts hit the ground he turned to me exposing a lovely semi erect penis. He really was a good looking young man. As his erection grew he looked around to make sure we were not being watched, and began to masturbate. It was highly erotic to stand naked in the open gently touching my pussy and watching him pleasure himself. After only two or three minute he ceased stroking himself and I assume ejaculated into the bay, although in the moonlight I couldn’t see his semen spurting from him. When he had recovered he dressed and I again blew him a kiss, as we waved goodbye.

Sunday was a perfect beach day, and the night was enjoyable if not exciting sexual fun. The chemistry between my husband and Mark wasn’t working, so what could have been a great time was OK but lacked that special eroticism. My husband took me slowly from behind which I love, and when he came I still needed release, so straddled Mark and impaled myself on him. I always come quickly in this position, and when I reached climax Mark followed me unloading what seemed a considerable amount deep inside me.

The French have a name for the sleep after sex; it is Petit Mort (Little Death). Both men were soon enjoying their Petit Mort, while I lay awake feeling a little edgy. When I recalled my early hours encounter with my surfer boy I had the urge to see if he had returned for another show. This time I grabbed a glass of wine just in case I was to be disappointed when I reached the deck. But there he was, sitting on the dock watching our boat.

I waved to him, hoisted my glass, and lifted my arms and turned in a slow pirouette to show off my nudity, then pointed to him. He knew the score, and promptly stripped off for me. This time he was already erect and a delightful sight!!

He pointed to the beach where we were anchored and mimed that he was going to walk there. He picked up his clothes and walked naked and erect along the dock to the beach, and then along the beach to our boat. This was both fun and risky, as there were several occupied houses on this stretch of beach. The nudity would maybe be OK; the erection would get him arrested. I walked to the pointed end of the boat and stood looking down at him. The beach was only about 8’ from me, and the water waist deep at the anchor point. Surfer boy dropped his clothes and waded out to reach me. He was even better looking close up with ‘designer stubble’ covering his jaw line, and looking up at me he would have had a perfect view of my swollen lips. When he indicated to his shoulders it was obvious he wanted me to sit on his shoulders and be carried to the beach. The prospect was fun and exciting to say the least. He was delightful to look at, and I enjoy sex in risky situations. There were a couple of towels on the deck drying off, so I grabbed them and sitting on the edge of the deck I slid onto his shoulders. I couldn’t stop giggling at what we were doing but with my already swollen pussy pressed against the back of his neck I was getting seriously aroused.

As soon as we were on the beach we began kissing deeply and exploring each others body. This guy must have had zero body fat, but he certainly loved fondling my female curves, which are definitely not zero body fat!! I soon really needed to enjoy him fully, so eased from him and sat on the towels. When I lay back he knelt between my thighs and moved towards my opening. He told me that he didn’t have a condom so I just took him in my right hand and guided him to my wet lips. As he eased into me I pushed firmly against him, feeling every inch of his shaft penetrate me. I wanted him to have me in every sense so told him to be quick. He sensed the need and proceeded to take me hard and fast in the classic missionary position. It was brief and intense before he whispered that he was about to come, and promptly did. Young men certainly enjoy the advantage of producing more semen than older lovers, and this was pretty exceptional, in that respect. He must have ejaculated at least six times before he wilted and slipped from me.

Normally it’s the male who ‘screws and runs’ but as soon as he recovered I told him I had to get back to the boat as the sun was starting to lighten the sky over the ocean. I stood in front of him and offered my hand to pull him up. He took his chance, sat up and told me he wanted to taste me. When I didn’t resist he kissed my now sensitive and very swollen pussy, pushing his tongue between lips. I was actually too sensitive to orgasm again, so eased his mouth away, and helped him to his feet. As soon as he stood he put his arms around my neck and asked if I would take him in my mouth before we parted. He was already gently pressing down on my shoulders so I allowed him to guide me to me knees. He was semi erect when I pushed back his foreskin and took his lovely knob in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure and was rock hard again in a New York minute. It was probably only 3 or 4 minutes since he had come so hard inside me, but, wonders of youth, he was ready again. I asked him if he could come again already, and he just grunted confirmation. It was totally erotic kneeling in front of this young man pleasuring his lovely erection. He took at least 5 minutes before I could feel his body tense and he moaned with pleasure as the remainder of his semen filled my mouth.

When I left him to return to the boat he stood on the beach and watched me. I waded as far the as the anchor point and threw he towels onto the deck. I had to swim to the stern to climb back on board, which was a lovely way to finish a sexual night. The water of the bay was warm and completely flat so I swam out a couple hundred yards before returning to the boat.

It was lucky that I did because as I climbed up the ladder to the stern deck my husband came out of the cabin to find me naked and dripping. He asked the obvious question so I lied, and told him I had woken up hot and decided to skinny dip before we left for home. For a moment I thought that catching me like this had aroused him for a morning ‘quickie’ but when I looked towards the dock I saw my young lover standing there watching me. It was the excuse I needed to save my very tender pussy, so I pretended embarrassment and told my husband that someone was on the dock, and ducked into the cabin pretending modesty!!

By 11:00 I was sitting in my office in Manhattan squirming in a pair of skin tight jeans as I recalled my early morning encounter with my young surfer boy!

Alex x
alexfun2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 01-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

Alex you are a true hero! And I am sure all the other women readers on here would agree. 2 men on the boat and a young stud on the beach — all in an evening and the next a.m.!!!! LOL Too much fun girl!!! I love it!!!
Missy
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
Buz
Party Animal

I really love this story Alex! The boat & the beach certainly add to the aura. You have so many great adventures and travel so much that I have begun to fantasize every time I see a hot MILF that it could be you. The "surfer"type guy you described, well, I could fit that description Alex. I have surfed a few times, and I'd go surfing again if it could mean running into you. HA So I just imagined that being me in his place and having that rendezvous you on the beach. Another great story that you should put into a long sex novel of your life!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
Superhotcpl
Sexy Member

Very Hot and Sexy Alex!!! All the men you have met in your travels are so lucky. You are one of the most sexual people on this planet and the way you describe it is amazing... can't wait for more.
Superhotcpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
cappy
Elite Member

Alex you sure know how to have fun! Another great story!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
redondo
Horny Member

you always put smile on my face.keep them coming
redondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:44 AM   #7
canefone
Sexy Member

another superbly erotic story from you, alex! Keep em|me cumming! ;-)
canefone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Damn! Damn! Damn! Alex! This is one fine damn hot story. I can't believe all these hot stories I found on here when i got back. Alex your stories always great! This is sure one damn gr8 story! I wonder if your husband ever sneak and video some of your wild fun when you don't know it so he can enjoy it?
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #9
alexfun2
Harlot Globetrotter

Wow!! Well thx for the comments guys. It was a fun weekend and the only time we were on Mark's boat. Silly man got himself entrapped by a woman who refused get nekked in public soon after this trip. Still there's always another fish with a boat :-)
xx
alexfun2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
cappy
Elite Member

Everyone of your stories Alex is wonderful!
cappy is offline   Reply With Quote