Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

The Double Stuff

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 02-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
bigd47

Default The Double Stuff

Hey again everyone it has been a while since we shared a story however this time this isn't Dave sharing the story this is his gf who most of you have read about Sara. We decided to switch it up because we got a lot of questions sent to us with the majority of them directed towards me instead of Dave so we figured we would switch it up and tell a story from my point of view this time.

Well if you have read our previous stories random threesome and Sara and Ty part 2 then you know how much I love big black cock. Dave's friend Ty has a huge cock it is hands down the biggest cock I have ever sucked and fucked.

Well recently I have expressed to Dave that I wanted to try something new and instead of the other times when we just had a threesome with Ty I wanted him to to bring over another friend who was black and I wanted Dave to watch me get Fucked by both of them haha. I knew Dave would be down he loves to watch me get fucked and treated like a slut

So one night while hanging out I mentioned to Dave that I wanted to try and do something like this. Dave laughed and looked kind of excited about it he said he had no problem with it I just had to do one thing during it he wanted to see me get double penetrated or what they call DP for short haha or what I call getting double stuffed one cock in my pussy and one in my ass.

I'm not going to lie I was kind of excited about this I have never had anything like this ever done to me. At the same time I was scarred though I have taken Ty's cock in my ass before and it is huge no joke all of 11 inches and pretty thick and I have no idea how big the other guy is I just no he will be black.

So I am not sure how things went down behind the scenes with Dave asking Ty and what not but I came home one night after work Dave usually gets home before me because he starts earlier. I walked in to the tv real loud in the family room and then all of a sudden Dave came into the kitchen to greet me.

He grabbed me by my waste and poured me a glass of wine and whispered in my ear that we had company and winked I knew exactly what that meant Ty and his friend were over Dave then told me to go put something sexy on and they will be waiting in the tv room.

I went upstairs and started to put on some sexy lingerie I put a nice thong on and a nice bra to show off my 34 double d tits and I finished it off with a short lilttle nightie tank top skirt over it all.

I slowly came downstairs and walked into the tv room from the back entrance and Dave was sitting in a chair on the side alone and Ty and his friend were sitting on the couch with space in between them. I walked around and Dave shut the tv off I immediately became the rooms eye candy I looked at Ty's friend he looked so excited and hot his eyes were fixed on my big tits and I slowly watched his eyes look me up and down to my big ass.

Ty told me to sit down and introduced me to his friend Pat I then started to kiss Ty and was running his hand up my thigh after a few seconds i turned to Pat and started to kiss him he was sitting there not sure if it was ok or not so I figured I would let him no haha. All of a sudden I could feel his hands all over my big tits.

Ty then pushed me back against the couch and pulled my nightie off over my head and I took my bra off now Ty and Pat were both sucking my tits it was so hot I could feel my pussy getting wet.

After a few minutes of them sucking my tits and us making out I stood up and got on my knees I was so hungry for their big black cocks. They both stood up Ty whipped his cock out first I impatiently grabbed it and started to suck it and shove it to the back of my throat getting it nice and rock hard. His cock is so big I sucked it and looked up at him and told him how much I missed his cock. I then spun to the other side to see what Pat had for me.

Pat's cock was also big not as long as Ty's but real fucking thick maybe the thickest cock I have ever seen in person. I started to suck his cock the best I could I couldn't deep throat it because it was so thick so I focused on the head of his cock taking my tongue around it and sucking it real hard.

They both at this point were grabbing my ass and tits as I took turns gagging and sucking their huge cocks Ty then stood me up again and took my thong off Pat sat down as Ty bent me over in front of Pat I started to suck Pat's cock and then Ty jammed his huge cock into my tight pussy. It felt so good I love the feeling of a huge cock stretching my wet pussy.

Ty was slamming his cock into me after a few minutes of loosening my pussy so I could take his whole cock he started to ask me questions if I liked being treated like a fucking slut and I took Pat's cock out of my mouth and told him I loved it and that Dave loves it. Pat and Ty then switched. and oh my god that was when I realized how fucking fat Pat's cock was he shoved his cock into me and thank god Ty fucked me first because his cock was absolutely stretching me out.

It was hard to focus and suck Ty's cock as Pat was was pounding my pussy so hard I was doing my best to deep throat Ty's cock and gag on it so Dave could hear me being treated like a slut.

Pat then sat down and I climbed on his cock facing Dave and Ty riding his cock he was lifting me up and pounding me back down on it. It felt so amazing Dave was watching my huge tits bounce and Pats big cock pound me all of a sudden I could feel it coming on. Pat was about to make me cum so hard it felt different though I figured because his cock was so much fatter than Ty's and Dave's I was screaming and moaning and then I came and he lifted me up and I squirted all over his cock the couch and the floor. Holy fuck that was the first time I had ever squirted in my life Dave and Ty were freaking out.

I kept riding his cock it felt so good it was such a different orgasm I loved it I could see Dave's boner in his pants he looked so happy Ty and Pat then switched I stayed facing Dave and Pat this time. Ty was fucking me so good and kept telling me to talk dirty I was screaming about how I love black cock. I started to tell Dave how much I loved their cocks

After a few minutes I stood up off of Ty's cock and walked over in front of Dave and told Ty to fuck me from behind right in front of him. I put my hands on Dave's shoulders as Ty stuffed his huge cock back into my pussy Ty started to fuck me nice and hard and my tits were bouncing in front of Dave's face as I moaned and screamed about how good his cock felt.

I reached down and massaged Dave's cock through his pants it felt rock hard I new he was going to fuck my brains out later on that night. Then Ty and Pat switched and Pat was now fucking me from behind right in Dave's face. I started to beg and tell Dave that I needed to have Pat come over from now on and fuck me because no one has ever made my pussy squirt before besides him. I started to ask him why he never made my pussy squirt all this while Pat continued to pound me from behind.

After a little while I then got back on my knees with Pat and Ty on opposite sides of me as I took turns sucking their huge cocks and gagging on them as I tried my best to force them down my throat. Then they took turns fucking my big tits and talking dirty to me

They kept calling me a black cock slut and asked me if I was ready to get double stuffed. I told them I couldn't wait any longer that I wanted it right now. They grabbed me by my arms and Pat sat down on the couch and Climbed on tomb of him with my tits in his face and he stuffed his cock back into my pussy. Meanwhile Ty was putting lube on his cock getting ready to fuck me in the ass at the same time.

I couldn't believe I was about to get fucked in my pussy and ass at the same time in front of Dave by two black guys. Ty walked over and spread my ass apart and started to stick his huge cock in my ass. Ty had fucked me in the ass before but never with a huge cock in my pussy to.

Holy fuck is the only way that can describe it with in a few second I had officially been double stuffed by them. It felt amazing it was so different it felt so good getting fucked in the pussy and having the feels so good pain of getting fucked in the ass at the same time. I felt like such a slut as you could hear how wet my pussy was while i was getting fucked. There was no way to hide how much I was loving this.

Ty was pulling his cock out of my ass to show Dave how much he had stretched me out and then he would shove it back in. It felt so good to be treated like a whore by them.

All of a sudden Dave asked me how it felt and I kept telling him how much I loved it and how good of an idea this was. I asked him if he wanted to really finish me off. He replied with what do you have in mind I told him to walk over and stuff his cock in my mouth and fill it with his load.

He walked over and I asked him if he was ready to fill the last hole I had left haha he laughed and shoved his rock hard cock in my mouth. I new it wouldn't take much to make him cum since he had been worked up by sitting and watching all off this so I started to jerk his cock cock really fast while I sucked on the head of it until he unloaded in my mouth. I swallowed his big load and asked his if he ever though I would suck his cock while I was getting double stuffed by two guys haha. haha He just started to laugh.

All of a sudden Ty told me he was going to cum soon and asked me where I wanted them to cum. I told them I wanted to taste their cum so why don't u guys go on my face. Ty took his cock out of my ass and I crawled off of Pat's cock my pussy and ass felt destroyed and I got to my knees in the middle off the floor.

Ty and Pat both walked near me jerking their huge cocks Pat said he was about to cum so I turned to him and stuck my tongue out and he blasted me right in the face. His cum was thick just like his cock he shot me rights under my nose and all over my tongue the rest hit me in the chin and cheek I swallowed the cum he shot onto my tongue and grabbed his cock and sucked the rest of his cum out of his cock. his load tasted good but was super thick.

Now it was Ty's turn I turned to Ty and he asked me if I was ready and told me to beg for his load. I sat there on my knees with my hands playing with my huge tits begging him to cum on my face and then he blasted his load all over my face. It was huge he hit my in the forehead and his load ran all over my face. I sucked the rest of the cum out of his cock.

The end is always awkward haha I got up after about a minute and told them I was going to take a shower and I was see them later. I am not sure how much longer they spent over because I took a 20 minute shower to relax and get all cleaned up and my the time I got out they left. It was a really awesome time and I can't wait till next time we decide to have some fun. Later that night me and Dave had some great sex as usual haha it was just a lot kinkier after that night haha.

I hope you all enjoyed the story as always you can send us messages on here directly if you have any questions or you can post them below. For me or Dave we both check the site.

Love Sara.
bigd47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 02-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
Buz
Party Animal

Great story! Hot Action! Great double stuff!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
MissyLuvsYa
Mischievous Blonde Godess

OMG Sara!!! That's a great one!!! I bet you happily exhausted after that! LOL
MissyLuvsYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
bigd47

Hey baby thank you very much and yes I slept well that night haha.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Hot damn story!!!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile Wow!

You enjoyed that, didn't you? I'm sure I would have. If you really like anal, try two at a time. The sensation is indescribable. The best is when they both cum in your asshole. When it runs down your legs. What a mental turn on. I loved your story. Ann
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #7
bigd47

I am not going to lie I loved it. But girl double anal I am not sure I can handle that. I really want to get double stuffed again but this time I want them both to blow in me. I think it would be real hot.

-Sara
Old 06-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #8
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile hot

IT IS. - Ann
Old 07-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #9
bigd47

OMG Ann have you had two guys blow in you while getting double penetrated?
Old 07-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #10
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile Thar they blow

Yes, I have. And almost another ,in my mouth. He shot his load before the other two. But yes at parties I have been double stuffed with cream