Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

FUCK ! He was hung !!!

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 03-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
pozzo
Sexy Member

Default FUCK ! He was hung !!!

Here is a story about what I got up to last Sataurday night ......
So I was in the capital of my native country , eager to meet a nice guy . I had not had sex with either a man or a woman in a long time , being too busy at university this year , so I thought it was about time . I was in the mood for a guy ........
As I have stated in a previous post , ( check out a Bisexual guy's first gay experience ) , Im bisexual . Up untill this weekend I had experienced sex with only one guy . He was very handsome , muscular and well hung ( a must for me ) . I was curious to see if I could meet a guy of a similiar standard as I went to a popular gay venue .
Im choosy and wont sleep with just anyone . I bided my time . After about half an hour when a couple came over stood either side of me . One of them was old and unattractive , the other young , handome and muscular . We started talking , they were visiting from London , and it became clear that their relationship was open . I fancied the younger guy big time and as the three of us were talking I discreetly joined hands with him , he reciprocated . The older guy tried to join hands with me but I declined.We talked a little before I said to the younger guy ....
" vCome on , Ill show you around " .
We immediately left the bar and got to my hotel room around the corner . We showered seperately before we got into bed . As he lay there I was atonished .... He simply hadthe most beautiful cock I have ever seen ..... It was easily 13inches ...... I lay on top of him and we began to kiss passionately ..... But I really needed that cock in my mouth ... I love giving head and being fucked up the asshole ..... But he had been drinking alot so he would not get hard enough to fuck me ..... After kissing him all over his chest .. I peeled back his foreskin and proceeded to lick his helmet .... his dick was getting harder as I attempted to deep throat him it got rather hard for the rest of the evening but never fully erect , he has been drinking too much .... I began sliding my mouth up and down his enormous manhood before settling for a prolonged sucking of his helmet ... He clearly loved my technique .... he uttered words of praise and approval as I did this .... it was such a gorgeous dick to suck on ..... Like I said he wasnt hard enough for him to fuck me so he lubed up and I put a condom on .... he lay on his back and I began to pump his asshole in the missionary position , sitting on a pillow to do so more effectively ... " Can you feel it ? " I asked and he said he could ... he seemed to love me inside him .... I was fucking him very hard ... drops of sweat pouring down my chest with every thrust ....... We tried him on top but I didnt like it ..... so I took off my condom and got back to sucking and licking the helmet of that lovely dick .... as I did so I started to masturbate .....
So , there I was with only my second male sexual partner sucking dick passionately as I pulled on my dick ... squirting my load all over the bed sheets .
After pumping away inside him , the kissing and all those blowjob I was exhausted ... he left to go back to his boyfriend .
I still prefer to be fucked by a guy rather than fuck him .... I loved sucking such a big dick .... it was an enjoyable experience but I just hope I can meet a guy who does nt drink so much that he cant get fully hard !

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
zagtac
Sexy Member

Great story! I know the feeling when you get a soft cock because of booze
zagtac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Smile tingle

I only get fucked in my asshole a few times a year. Being an old fucker , I can't be as choosy as you are. If a guy is neat , clean and has a pleasing personality , he is acceptable. When a lover has his cock up my ass, I don't care how pretty he is. Only that he fucks me good. Your story was good, and it made my asshole tingle. I have trouble getting very hard with a nice cock fucking me. Do you get hard while you are being fucked?

Thanks

I am not sure if I could take 13 inches. How big was the" hard "diameter? Was it a problem for you to deep throat him? If not, I would like you to do me. I've only got a 7" x 2 1/2 " dia. I have to push hard to get into some assholes. My wife gags when it hits the back of her throat. You sound like a hot fuck. Thanks again

Last edited by theoldfolks; 06-17-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: add to
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
pozzo
Sexy Member

thanks for your comment ....
Pozzo xxx