Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

My wife's sleeping with her coworker

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 04-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
md2453
Hi, I'm new here

Smile My wife's sleeping with her coworker

My wife's been sleeping with her coworker but she doesn't even realize that I know. It was real easy to figure out, she started coming home late with a guilty look smelling of sex. The first time she 'worked late', after she walked through the door, I thought to myself "Did my wife just have sex?" as she rushed off to the bedroom to change out of her work clothes. I could smell it on her. The next time she called to tell me she was 'working late', I met her at the door and kissed her. That time I knew for sure. I could taste his cock in her kiss. She obviously had been sucking him off.

You probably think I would have confronted her about it then or even by now, but the reason I haven't is that I don't want it to stop. It excites me to know that she's spreading her legs for someone else. And knowing my wife, I think part of the excitement for her and probably for him too is that they both get excited thinking they are sneaking around behind their spouse's backs. I bet he does things with my wife that he won't or can't do with his. Maybe his wife doesn't suck cock. Mine does and likes it.

I get hard almost the moment she calls to tell me she's 'working late' or is 'going out for a drink with the girls'. When she does call, I can't wait for her to come home and fuck her brains out. A lot of times I can't keep my hands off my cock waiting for her to walk through the door. She never says no to me when she finally gets home either. She did stop me once from eating her out though, probably afraid that I would find his cum in her pussy. I feel certain I have felt it inside her before with my cock. That only makes me harder when I do feel it.

A little while ago she went on a 3 day conference in another town for her work. I knew he was probably going there with the company as well. I imagined they were planning on hooking up while they were there. Just before she left, I managed to sneak a peek in her luggage and found some sexy panties along with a slutty camisole top that still had the tag on it from where she bought. I knew she just bought it especially for this trip. I wondered how excited she got in the store trying to find just the 'right' outfit that he would like.

Before she left for the airport, she gave me the phone number for the hotel she was staying at. But later when she called me that first night to say goodnight to me, she casually mentioned that if I needed to call her I should "Call her cellphone because the hotel phones were a little screwy". I knew right then that she was planning on spending time in his hotel room, maybe even all night. That night I couldn't stop touching myself picturing her in his hotel bed wearing that sexy little outfit she just bought while he fucked her in it. I hope he enjoys fucking my wife as much as I do.
md2453 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Rowdy_159
Sexy Member

Sexy and arousing! I like it!
Rowdy_159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 02:03 AM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

ah.. women... lol

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #4
Bridgetboy
Sexy Member

Oh I love it when my wife goes out of town. And for the same reason. Gotta love being married to a slut.
Bridgetboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:14 AM   #5
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Thumbs up piece work?

You must love her, to not get upset (just hard). Have you ever tried to get her to try a four way? Something for every one. I wish you the best. If you are happy, what more could you ask for?
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote