Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

MILF likes what she sees part 2

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 04-22-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
makeucum
Horny Member

Default MILF likes what she sees part 2

After my gf's mom walked in and saw what we were up to, she couldn't do anything but stand there and gasp. I was very scared but i also kept hard and turned on because i could see her mom's eyes staring straight at my fully erect cock that was soaked in her daughter's pussy juice.

I just smiled right back at her mom while my gf tried to cover herself up with the blanket. I knew she must be horny because she's divorced and doesnt have much time for dating while raising the kids. With this in mind, I decided to try something very bold. I broke the silence by saying to her mom "y don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." Not very original and pretty corny, I know, but it was the first thing that came to my mind.

I thought she might get embarassed and leave, but instead she made her own bold statement. "Shut up and let me suck that dick."

I was very surprised by this remark, but there was no way I was about to deny her even with my gf right there. Her mom pushed me back on the bed and took my cock in her mouth. She clearly had a lot of experience giving blow jobs and i could feel my dick throbbing after only a few minutes. My gf sat up and watched interested as her mother deep throated me and held it in for as long as she could. It felt so good and I couldn't hold back anymore as i blasted my load straight down her throat. She swallowed the whole thing and licked her lips clean.

Then she turned to her daughter and said "You don't deserve a dick this big. i haven't been fucked in so long, so ur gonna sit and watch while I fuck ur boyfriend."

Again, no objections on my part and she started to suck on my cock again, getting me hard. To my surprise, my gf was apparently more than okay with this as well, as she removed the blanket and started masturbating while i got wood. Once I was ready to go, her mom quickly undressed, exposing and athletic and tight body with big tits and big nipples that stood up nice and erect. The first thing she had me do to her was tittyfuck those sweet tits. She spit on my dick as I fucked her tits hard and fast and she squeezed her boobs together while i did.

I could tell how horny my girlfriend was getting and i wanted her to see a show that would make her cum hard. There's nothing that turns me on more than when my girlfriend has an orgasm.

After the tittyfuck, her mom got on the bed on all fours and told me to take her from behind, which i did with pleasure. As I fucked her surprisingly tight cunt, i could hear both her and my gf moaning and i picked up the pace, causing my balls to slap her mom's clit with each thrust. After several minutes I pulled out and both my gf and her mom tasted mom's pussy off my cock.

Then I decided to try something really bold. Mommy got back on all fours and i got behind her but instead of shoving my cockhead back in the pussy, i moved it up and pushed it right into her tight asshole. She yelped a little at first, saying "oooowww, my ass, fuck!" I went slow at first to loosen her up and i could telll it was starting to feel good for her. I pushed my meat all the way in her ass, yielding another groan. After a few more slow thrusts I picked up the pace and started fucking her back door hard. My balls slapped her pussy with each thrust and she yelled "FUCCCK, IM GONNA CUM!" and she came hard, with her legs bucking. I could feel her asshole tighten on my cock and I let out a groan knowing I was gonna cum soon.

Upon seeing her mom get off from my dick in her ass, my gf started fingering herself really fast, and i could tell by how wet her pussy sounded that she was gonna cum. I looked at her while still fucking her mom and then she let out a long moan and had a huge orgasm, with her pussy gushing on her bedsheets.

This must've turned on her mom more cuz she started telling me to fuck her harder and finish in her ass. It wasn't gonna take long after watching my gf cum so i took a few last hard strokes, burried my cock deep in her asshole, and busted a huge nut, moaning and groaning.

I stayed inside her for a couple minutes, pushing every last drop into her ass. Suddenly, one of my gf's sibblings started calling for her mom downstairs and she frantically started getting dressed. she walked out the door, and then turned back to us, saying "This never happened," and smiled. I smiled back at her and she left.

I haven't had an opportunity with her mom like that since then, even though me and my gf still fuck all the time. but everytime i see her mom, she gives me a special smile. I'll never forget that fuck.
makeucum is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 07-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
theoldfolks
Superstar Member

Default hot

Pussy still wet.MORE
theoldfolks is offline   Reply With Quote