Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Party / College Sex Stories

Lost my virginity to a stripper

Party / College Sex Stories

Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
superchris
Hi, I'm new here

Default Lost my virginity to a stripper

Hi I love reading this site but never had a story of my own because I was a virgin until last week. I'm not bad looking but I'm just bad at talking to girls so I never got anywhere. I'm an apprentice mechanic at a garage and one of the lads at work is getting married so on friday he had a stag party at a local pub. The lads at work are always talking about sex and they know I was a virgin so they're always giving me shit about it. At the stag party we all got drunk and there was a couple of strippers who came in and stripped and did some shit like spanking the stag and getting him to lick cream off her nipples. It was pretty hot seeing naked women in real life for the first time. The 3rd stripper who came was really hot and did loads more than the others, she had a bag with toys that she put up her pussy and arse, and got the stag to lick cream out of her pussy. She stripped him off and got him to suck her tits and stuff and then she started sucking his dick. I was really shocked but all the other lads were laughing and cheering. He was really drunk so it took him ages to get hard and when he did she stood up and said who wants me to fuck him. Everyone cheered but he shouted NO and started putting his jeans back on. Everyone booed and she went over to talk to him and he was just shaking his head saying no so she said well i want to fuck someone whos up for it? Everyone was shouting stuff and someone pushed me to the front and said hes a virgin and everyone started cheering and going come on Chris get some pussy mate. I was so scared and didn't know what to do but this really hot stripper held my hand and walked me over to the chair the stag was sitting on and told me to sit down. Then she gave me a lapdance and I got hard really quickly and she started rubbing her tits and pussy in my face and I was really nervous but kinda horny now because she was so hot so i had a lick when her pussy was in my face which was really hot. She took my clothes off and squirted cream on my body and licked it off and she sucked some off the end of my dick which felt sooo good. Everyone was going mental and I felt so weird sitting naked with everyone looking at me and laughing. She took a condom out of the top of her stockings and showed it to everyone and they were shouting so loud. She sat on my legs and said to me are you really a virgin? I said yes and she chucked the condom on the floor and put her hand round my dick and lifted her pussy over it. Everyone was shouting bareback! bareback! bareback! and I was really worried but I was too nervous to say anything and I felt her pussy pressing on the top of my dick and then suddenly it went in and she slid down so it went all the way in. Everyone went mental and it was so loud I didn't know what they were saying. I couldn't believe how warm it felt in her pussy and how good it felt. I wished people weren't watching and laughing but I finally had my dick inside a hot woman and I loved how good it felt. She started riding my dick quite fast and I was trying so hard to not cum because it felt way too good, the best feeling I've ever felt. I lasted about a minute but I knew I was going to cum so I told her but she just put her head over my shoulder and kept riding faster. I came so hard, the best cum I've ever had and I felt so good shooting my cum straight into her pussy that I forgot about everyone watching. She kept riding me and suddenly I heard the loudest cheer, everyone was going mental and people were pointing at where my dick was going into her pussy so they must of seen my cum coming out of her. I felt so good and she kept riding me for a few more minutes until my dick started going soft. She got off me and I saw my dick was soaking wet and I put my clothes back on with everyone slapping me on the back and giving me high fives. One of my work mates told me it was a bad idea to let a stripper fuck me with no condom and he wished he stopped me so I was really worried and I got an sti test done yesterday but need to wait for results and they said I should go back in 3 months to do another one. Everyone says I'll be fine but I'm still worried but I loved having sex for the first time and it felt way better than I ever thought it would so I can't wait to do it again. I'm gonna ask out this girl I like because I really want to have sex again now.
superchris is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-10-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
martial_ripped
Sexy Member

Great story. Hope you continue to share your future adventures. Best wishes on your test.
martial_ripped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like a wild night you had! Yeah she ditched the condom because she wasnt worry about you... being a virgin... Hopefully she used condoms with other guys like it seems to be the case! Goodluck dude... Until you get the results back, use a condom

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
sleekride
Reading a story in the Interracial Section

Good story dude!
sleekride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #5
CuddlyBear
Sexy Member

Wow. Lucky you (:

Sounded fun xD
Old 05-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #6
Buz
Party Animal

Very good story!!!
Buz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #7
sallypants
Horny Member

eww sorry but this story is nasty. hope your test is ok though best wishes xxx
sallypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:10 AM   #8
bryancito
Sexy Member

Man, wicked story, hope that test comes back clean. best of luck
bryancito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
footballer12
Hi, I'm new here

No condom is the way to go. The dozen or so times I wore one were no fun at all.

Best of luck with your test, though!
footballer12 is offline   Reply With Quote