Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

love cum on my face but im not gay

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 11-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
cum_lover_xxx
Hi, I'm new here

Wink love cum on my face but im not gay

A few weeks ago I went round a gay friends house, he and 2 of his gay friends were there, we was just hanging out for a bit then i just got the erge for some cock, so i un done all there trousers, started to suck them all off and tossing them all off and they all came on my face, the 1st guy to cum shot a huge load going from my chin all the way to my fore head, the 2nd covered my eyes, the 3rd soaked my lips and the 4th got my left cheek, now i dont think im gay, cos i dont like the thought of kissing a guy or anything, i just really love cock in my mouth and cum all over my face! Im a man btw, and since that day ive had a few more facials and want more and more all the time!

im just addicted now, and want more!!!!!!

anybody up for it preferably want a gay guy, loads at once wud b best and i just want so much cum all over my face and wanna few to cum on my dick and so i ccan wank myself off with cum all over my balls and dick and then to shoot my load in someones face
cum_lover_xxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 11-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
wes-wally
Hi, I'm new here

Default i know how it feels

My first experience was when i went around a friends house. I knew he had had gay sex before, but i wasnt thinking about it. I was playing mw2 on his xbox when i turned around and saw him watching me and masturbating. I didnt realise what i was doing, i just stared at his 9 inch dick. It wasnt till he said my name the third time i realised he was speaking to me. he asked if i minded, i said no. next thing i know he stood upwalked over to me and left it dangling in front of my face. I just sucked till he came all over me, i loved it and met with him again after to do it. yet i hate guys kissing me or doing anything to me, i just like to suck dick but its hard to find ppl who understand. But i am mostly straight.
wes-wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
onlyme5
Horny Member

I would love to cum on you. Where do you live? I have a short cock is that ok?
onlyme5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
tmann
Hi, I'm new here

Default cum all over my face

i love cum all over my face i'm not gay but i like sucking cock while being fucked from behind
tmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #5
tmann
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmann View Post
i love cum all over my face i'm not gay but i like sucking cock while being fucked from behind
i love cum but i am not gay
tmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
bison9
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmann View Post
i wold love to cum on ur face i have 8 in and shoot huge loads
bison9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #7
Blade
Sexy Member

Default Correction

I think you are gay if you will suck a mans dick.

I never have, but I've been blown by a guy before. And I've jerked off with other guys in the same room, never touching. So I can talk. I'm not attracted to men, but being sexual with other guys around turns me on. Not that I want them to touch me, but the taboo of it all excites me. I'm an exhibishionist, so it makes sense for me.

The only guy that sucked me off was actually my boss at the time. He wasn't out of the closet at the time, but gave hints that he was gay. It didn't matter to me either way at that point. Then one weekend he had a work party at his house. I drank way too much and was half passed out on his couch watching tv as eveyone else left.

He started talking to me, and I told him about lusting after a coworker, but I had found out she had a boyfriend, so I was bumed out. I joked how her dress had me hard all night and was going to go home to jerk off to her...hahah we laughed and he said to do it now cause he wanted to too.

So I pulled my dick out and I thought he did too, but he never did I later realized. Now he is right next to me, talking away, and complimenting my dick, that is totally average. He is talking about how hot she was, and making me excited, then before I realize it, he casually moves my hand away and takes over jerking me off, saying something like, let me do it, then goes on talking about her ass or soemthing.

then he says something like, don't you wish she did something like this to you tonight, and puts my dick in his mouth and continues to blow me, well. Being a guy, he must of known when I was going to cum and stopped blowing me just in time.

We kept talking about stuff, and all this sobered me up a little bit, but I was still laying with my pants down on his couch next to him. He wanted to play with my dick again, but I was sobering up now, and wasn't getting hard in front of him. He tried to get me to talk/remember my past sexual exploits, but I wasnt' getting hard. He then started to put a finger up my asshole, and I didn't like that and stopped him. He then resorted to sucking my small limp dick, and it felt cool, but wasn't getting me hard. then without speaking, he pushed my to lie down and lifted my legs and started to lick my asshole. I'm afraid to say it felt cool, and did get me a little hard. I remember wondering if I wipped my ass well the last time I shit, as I would never have guessed anyone would be licking my ass!

I was a little grossed out that he had my shit in his mouth now, so I didn't let him blow me again, and he just gave me a hand job.

AFter he wiped me off with a towel and just played gently with my dick and balls. I asked him why I was only one with pants off and he got naked too. He was shy and I saw why cause his junk was very small. I felt bad, but touched him a little bit to get the feeling of it. I think he could tell I was sizing him up with my hand, and that cooled him off, and I left soon after. Was a one time thing.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote