Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

My Sister in Law tease

Flashing / Public Nudity / Exhibitionism Stories

Old 11-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Big A
Horny Member

Default My Sister in Law tease

I've been married to my wife 5 years now and have a great sex life, but her sister Sarah and I are always teasing each other. I have loads of stories so I'll start at the beginning. It begun before we got married.One night I was looking for some fun and sent a text to my wife(then gf) that my cock was hard thinking about her.However I sent in to Sarah by mistake.I immediately sent her another text that it was meant for her sister.After a couple of minutes she replied saying that she knew it was a mistake but would like to see a pic of my cock. I laughed as I thought she was joking but then another message from Sarah came through.It was a pic of her bare tits. My cock got hard instantly. I didn't know what to do but I figured why not so I sent her a pic of my cock. I was waiting for another pic back but all she replied was how lucky her sister was to have a guy with such a big cock and she'd show me more of herself if I was a good boy.... As I said, this was only the start so if ye like this I'll post more
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!