Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Father in Law 3

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 12-05-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
Melissa
Hi, I'm new here

Default Father in Law 3

I can't believe the change in me since that first night with Kevin my future father in law and now my regular lover. He has really brought me out my shell and is turning me into such a little slut as he puts it lol. For my part I'm loving it and he's teaching me so much my sex life with his son my boyfriend is getting better as I'm so horny all the time thinking about Kevin but he's nowhere near as good or dirty as his dad. His latest idea really got me horny when my boyfriend came home with some lingerie for me I was surprised. A little black thong tied on each hip with a pink ribbon and matching bra with black hold up fishnet stockings. He said his dad had told him to buy me some sexy undies and I grinned. We had a fall out as I wouldn't put them on there and then as he said they cost him a fortune but I'd been working all day and said I'm off tomorrow I will put them on for you getting home. Anyway next day I got a text from Kevin asking if I liked the new lingerie and he'd helped pick them. I laughed and text back I'd not wore them yet. He was pleased and text that he wanted to meet me today. Then his idea, he wanted me to put on the new lingerie and nothing else just a coat and wait at the end of the street saying he wanted to pick me up like a whore. I can't tell you how horny this idea made me and whithin the hour I was stood at the corner of my street in the lingerie and fishnets only a knee length coat covering my modesty and my tummy churning feeling so naughty. Kevin pulled up and opened the passenger door. "Get in you little whore". He smiled and I did glad to be off the street and to see him. I said hi and he looked me up and down. "I just love using my sons girlfriend like a filthy little whore". I felt my sex tingle as I grinned. "Tell me your a whore mel". He liked me talking dirty and it turned me on so I told him as he drove off. We went to his place and as soon as we got in I took off my coat and Kevin looked so impressed as he said. "Fucking hell". I grinned turning round to show him my ass as I said. "Just think your son paid for this". He laughed and slapped my bum hard making me jump. "That's it I like it when your nasty you little whore". He now squeezed my bum with his big hands and was kissing my neck sending waves of pleasure to my pussy. "I'm gonna fuck you like a cheap little whore" he whisperd into my ear and I moaned.
"Oh yes Kevin make me a little whore". He reached round rubbing my thong into my clit and my legs trembled. I lay on the couch as he knelt between my legs untying the bows of my thong and peeling it off as he kissed my thighs just above my stocking tops. Then I felt his hot breath on my bare shaven little pussy and grabbed his head in as he ate me. Once I'd cum he bent me over the couch and started to fuck me really hard slapping my ass and telling me what a whore I was. I was moaning the place down as his fat cock pummeled me hitting my cervix. "God yes fuck me like a whore". He grabbed my hair pulling it as he continued to almost brutally fuck my pussy and I came all over him. With one final thrust he filled me with hot thick cum and we were left panting. We went up to bed and fucked all afternoon after that and Kevin took me home pretty close to my boyfriend getting home. I got in and took off my jacket and started running a bath but I was still wearing the lingerie when he came home. I felt a panic as he entered the room and smiled. "wow babes you look so hot". My hair was a mess and my ass cheeks red from Kevin slapping them and I could feel his cum leaking from my tender pussy into my thong. I've never felt so nervous and I laughed nervously. "I put this on for you darling and suddenly I feel ill". He came over and I could feel my heart beating faster. "Oh princess come here". He said putting his arms round me kissing me. "I'll make you better". He reached down and I almost fainted as he rubbed the front of my thong which was totally soaked. Oh no I'm caught I thought head spinning as he said. "holy shit mel your soaking". Still thinking I'd been found out I desperately said.
"I'm so horny wearing these stockings and undies you bought baby". He kissed me again still rubbing my sore pussy. "Mmm I've never felt you so warm and wet babes". As he rubbed it I could feel cum oozing out of me and I suddenly felt so naughty I got on my knees and started sucking him off. I laid him on the bed and straddled him sliding my well used pussy onto his cock and I could hardly feel it inside me but at the entrance which was still sore. I rode him and could feel the cum oozing out of me over his balls as he groaned. "God your so wet". He only lasted about ten minutes and added his cum inside me as I lay on top of him kissing him.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
Bob69
Horny Member

Default Father in Law 3

What a fantastic story. You certainly had this older man sexually aroused by it. Just loved it. Made me wish I was a lot younger. Women are the greatest thing on earth. They are sexy, exciting and bring out the worst in men. (Sexwise that is) You make our imaginations run out of control and we end up with the most depraved thoughts imaginable.
Just love you all.
Bob69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:59 AM   #3
hippymiester

loved all 3 thank you pleas pleas pleas have more im addicted
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
ashley23mwf
Horny Member

Your stories are really hot. We should chat some time I'd like to get to know u here. You sound like ur having fun like I am.
ashley23mwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #5
ananano
Horny Member

No wonder your bf hates his father :/

Hot story though :P
ananano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
hippymiester

nice installment hoping for a 4th
hippymiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
blackgrace
Horny Member

You are fucking hot gal. Wish I was your F-I-L!
blackgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #8
ivo13
Sexy Member

what a fantastic girlfriend you are!
ivo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:23 AM   #9
Bridgetboy
Sexy Member

Default Beautiful slut

Hope you can get him down there for a taste of his dads cum soon!
Bridgetboy is offline   Reply With Quote