Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Cum inside my pussy

General Sex Stories (Written By WOMEN)

Old 01-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
Sexybambigirl
Horny Member

Wink Cum inside my pussy

My boyfriend and I had just started dating and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We had phone sex every night I just couldn't ignore how wet I get when he talks dirty. So I knew the first time we had sex would be something I would never forget. I went to his house one day while his Parents were gone. We went straight to his room and started making out. I immediately felt my pussy swell up and become wet fast. He pulled my shirt and bra off exposing my firm tits and already hard nipples. He quickly shoved my tit in his mouth and sucked on my nipple. We fell on the bed and he layed in between my legs. He started dry humping me and I felt his rock hard cock pressing against my hungry pussy through his jeans. He slid off my shorts and thong and started licking my clit while fingering me. My pussy was dripping wet as he slid his tounge deep inside me as I pushed his face into me. He ate my snatch for a minute then took his jeans off. Then pulled his boxers off releasing his huge throbbing dick. I took it and probed my pussy with his head, rubbing it up and down my soaking snatch. Then he moved my hand and shoved his cock all the way inside me. 8 inches of hard cock, balls deep into my tight twat. I moaned and begged him to fuck me. Fast and hard I watched his dick go in and out of me. He moaned to me that he was getting close so I told him not to cum in my pussy and that I wanted him to dump his load on my tits. He agreed and plowed his cock farther inside me. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him as I squeezed tighter around his cock. He shoved his manhood in my snatch as far as it would go. He started moaning and yelled "oh god!!!" as his hips bucked and he shot his semen deep in my snatch, I could feel the hot juices flowing out of his slit. I felt a rush come over my whole body and an orgasm shot through me. I screamed as my pussy gripped his still hard cock even tighter as he emptied his dick in me. He collapsed on my naked body with his cock still in my sopping pussy. We layed there for five minutes trying to get our energy back, he apologized for cumming in me but I told him I loved it. He's been cumming in me ever since
Sexybambigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 03-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
dog402
Horny Member

Great story I loved it
dog402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
shade3376
Sexy Member

Would love to be in your boyfriends shoes
shade3376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
El Suave
Super Moderator

Very hot.... I bet he had a good time

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #5
teenstud91
Sexy Member

bareback - the best way. I always come in their pussy or ass
teenstud91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
T.hawk
Sexy Member

Good story
T.hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #7
blackgrace
Horny Member

So fucking hot. In my mind, I just shot my hot load in your wet pussy.WOW!
blackgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
DirtyMan
Horny Member

An ex gf once told me the second she had a guy cum in her she was hooked.
DirtyMan is offline   Reply With Quote