Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Sleeping With my Friends Mom

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 01-31-2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Grimwulf
Hi, I'm new here

Default Sleeping With my Friends Mom

I had promised my friend's mom I would go over and help move some big rocks in her backyard. My friend was off to college and I'm attending a junior college in town. It was just me and her there for most of the day. Let me tell you about my friends mom Kim. She is a little over 5 feet and has average sized breast and I'd say she is a good looking women. She is really nice and kind person.

I had been working for a little while when one of the rocks slipped out of my hands and ripped my shirt. Kim said she would grab me a spare one. So I was in the house without a shirt. I could see Kim keep looking over at me while she was looking for a shirt. I didn't think much of it at the time being the person I am. I told her to forget about it and I went on without a shirt.

Some time later I came back in to cool off from the hot Texas weather. Then Kim walks out in shorts and a swim suit bra. I'm surprised to say the least but she just says it was to hot, and there air system was out so score one for me. Now even though she is 41 she looked amazing. I'm trying to think of nicer places so I don't get hard. Soon we are both glancing at each other and before I realize it I have a hard on. Well Kim sees this and points it out. I get up and try to go to the bathroom but she stops me and with a smile asks to help me out.

I just mumble something close to OK cause I'm more nervous then anything. She reaches into my shorts and starts to rub my hard dick. I ask her what about her husband John. She just says he was gone until that night with there youngest son. So now my brain starts kicking in and I realize this is really happening to me. So now I pull down my shorts and boxers and starts making out with Kim. One thing leads to another and we are in her room on the bed both fully naked. I'm sucking on her breast one minute and then slamming my dick into her pussy the next.

The funny thing is her husband is a preacher and they are both frequent church goers. So I'm laying there thinking I can't believe I'm doing my friend's Mom and a preacher's wife. I've had sex a few times with girls my age but Kim knew how to handle things and this was hands down the best sex I've had. We did it in her bed, in her youngest son's bed, on the living room couch, we did it in the shower while cooling off from the heat, and we even did it on the kitchen table.

I never expected Kim to be like this so I was surprised. Now I didn't know if this was a one time thing or what so I ask her. To my joy she said that if there was a chance in the future we could do it again. Since then we have down it only once more but we might be able to get one in within the next week.

Maybe since it was my friend's mom or maybe it was since she was married but I've felt a real thrill sleeping with Kim. The second time we spent two days together while her husband was away to visit family. She has a niece that is a year older then me that I asked if she could get into a threesome, now this niece, Sara is amazingly hot and I've had a crush on her since I first met her. If this threesome happens or even if it is just me and Sara you can bet I'll be back here with another story.
Grimwulf is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
FartherIn

Bravo You are one lucky young man. This is the stuff of wet dreams. If you play your cards right, this could go on a long time. Don't be greedy, though. You're talking threesome after only one episode??? Don't blow it, fella. She can teach you stuff that takes years to learn. I suggest to volunteer to mow her lawn, pull weeds...etc. I'm jealous. Wish I had somethin like that going on at your age. KEEP YOUR LIPS SEALED. This can't get out, if you know what's good for you.