Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

Older or younger women - who takes a big cock easier

Appearance: Hairy, Big Boobs, Cameltoe, Tall, Geek, Big Cock, BBW Stories

Old 03-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
cooperstownguy
Hi, I'm new here

Default Older or younger women - who takes a big cock easier

Ever since high school - showering in a group boys shower after gym - I realized I had a pretty big dick compared to my friends. I am about 9inches and honestly quite thick. I've fucked a lot of women in my life. I have found I prefer younger women for lots of reasons but mostly because they seem to be able to take my entire cock easier. Older women seem to have more experience and are looser, but if they are used to the average sized cock they have trouble stretching open to take me and it hurts them too much. Younger more active girls seem to be more eager and more able to stretch around my cock thickness and can handle the length.

I'm wondering if other hung guys have had the same experience and I am wondering what input you women/girls have on this topic.
cooperstownguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-16-2012, 01:38 AM   #2
horsehungeleven
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperstownguy View Post
Ever since high school - showering in a group boys shower after gym - I realized I had a pretty big dick compared to my friends. I am about 9inches and honestly quite thick. I've fucked a lot of women in my life. I have found I prefer younger women for lots of reasons but mostly because they seem to be able to take my entire cock easier. Older women seem to have more experience and are looser, but if they are used to the average sized cock they have trouble stretching open to take me and it hurts them too much. Younger more active girls seem to be more eager and more able to stretch around my cock thickness and can handle the length.

I'm wondering if other hung guys have had the same experience and I am wondering what input you women/girls have on this topic.
I have found simular results as you, Some younger women are more flexible and energetic, While older lovers where not in a hurry and more open to anal with me.
I have found some young women with the ability to take all of me and not complain at all,
On the other hand I have bedded some slighly overweight women that had a very hard time taking all of my cock and we have even stopped because of discomfort while doing it.
With a few exceptions here and there they have all admitted they where used to men with cocks half the size of mine..
I have bedded a woman I later found out was actually in her 60's that you would swear was in her late thirties that had no issue taking my cock and seemed to want more!
(she has a hell of a smoking hot body on her too) though I suspect she is a nympho, I can tell you she has no problem taking my 12 1/4" incher hard and fast for up to 40 minutes at a time non stop bunny action!
Her well worn cunt takes me like seldom have!
Honestly I like them both is all...
horsehungeleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
GreenEyes
Sexy Member

I have a problem taking a big dick. The problem you have though is that when the women is having a hard time taking your big dick, this is when you make her take it. Don't give her a chance to tell you to take it easy. I love it when I can't take it and the man forces me to take it. It is a turn on to know he is the man and is in control of you.
GreenEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #4
horsehungeleven
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperstownguy View Post

I have to agree with you on this one 100%
The younger women in my life seem to be able to take all of my dick and the older ones seem to get uncomfortable taking it all. With a few exceptions that is..
We still have good sex together, But I for one like to get it all in eventually and find most women can take it with the right amount of foreplay and excitement the younger women really get after it and the older ones tend to only take part of it and complain that I'm too big for them, But often I have heard that "she" wants me to be satisfied also...
Both of my ex wives allowed me to do other women because of my cock's size and my first ex loved to watch me fuck other women and got off on watching them trying to take on my cock. ( she would tell me about it as we fucked afterwards..)
Both would even set it up for me so that they could watch..
My first ex and I are still lovers and she admits she is a size queen now and says my cock spoiled her ( in a good way)
My second wife never could take all of it without pain and discomfort no matter how much lube and foreplay, etc. But she would "endure" it just for me..
I have met some hot women my age that can take it, But the norm is usually the younger ladies...

Just saying..
Grant Eaton
horsehungeleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #5
duff
Horny Member

I think it comes down to what they are use to. If they've had a big cock in them then they take one all the time, if however they're use to small cocks then a big one tends to hurt. It took my wife quite a while to get use to me as her ex was only 4-5 inches. Most of the women I've been with had the same issue and couldn't take me initially but then as their pussies stretched they could accommodate me better. Women I've slept with whose partners we big cocked never had issues taking me either.
duff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
jason
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff View Post
I think it comes down to what they are use to. If they've had a big cock in them then they take one all the time, if however they're use to small cocks then a big one tends to hurt. It took my wife quite a while to get use to me as her ex was only 4-5 inches. Most of the women I've been with had the same issue and couldn't take me initially but then as their pussies stretched they could accommodate me better. Women I've slept with whose partners we big cocked never had issues taking me either.
I will agree on it is what they are use to. I don't consider myself as being over endowed. When I am erect, I am just a bit over 9.5". When I started having sex with my girlfriend, she told me her ex was just a bit bigger than me. She has no problem at all. In fact, she often enjoys rough sex including anal.
I once had sex with an older woman whose husband I had seen often in the men's changing room at the health club and he was on the small side. She really had trouble taking me. Only after working very slow and gentle could I go all the way in.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:52 AM   #7
34C's4HorseCock
Horny Member

Default taking big cock's

I am sort of a size queen because I like my men to be well hung ( over 8"), And have a lover that has slightly over 12" when erect and very thick. He hangs limp around 8" long plus...
I am not his only sex partner, And have seen him with much younger women than I.., And he has told me that the younger ladies seem more willing to try to take it all and that us older women if not used to it already seldom can handle all of him.
He had sex with my cousin ( she is 48 years old) because of her interest in trying a big cock, Also because her husband has a small 6" cock.., She took it and had a blast, But was really sore afterwards and told me that she just did not seem to stretch enough even though she was dripping wet for it. She has seen me take him all inside..,
I just told her my kitty likes them big !
Lisa
34C's4HorseCock is offline   Reply With Quote