Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Seeing Mom naked over the years, then showing mine

Mature Women / Cougars / MILF Stories (Written By MEN)

Old 03-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
captkrt
Hi, I'm new here

Default Seeing Mom naked over the years, then showing mine

The first time I saw my Mom nude was when I was around eight years old. I was sitting at our kitchen table, doing what I don't remember, when I noticed her walking through the kitchen. She must have thought I was outside or something, because she was completely nude. She shouted, "OH!", when she saw me, and started trying to cover herself with the towel she was carrying. I was pretty innocent then, so I just looked at her and laughed. Looking back on it now I remeber how she looked. Her body was still pretty good, and she had a nice dark brown bush. I think to this day that is why I prefer unshaven pussies. Mom set me on the right path.

The next time I saw her nude, she didn't know she had exposed herself. When I was about 12, my family was building a deck off the back of our house, and my Dad and I were underneath doing something. Dad asked my Mom to come under to help with something. I was laying on my side, and as I looked up at her crawling toward us, I could see right down her shirt. She was braless, and her boobs were hanging down and swaying from side to side. I'm glad she didn't know it was happening, but it's a nice memory for me.

The next time I saw Mom's tits, she showed them to me on purpose. I was about 14, and my Dad was out of town on business. I was hanging out with Mom in my parents' room, when she got up to go to the bathroom. I was zoned out watching TV when I looked to the bathroom door on the left. There was my Mom's reflection in the mirror, topless, brushing her hair. Her tits were in full view, and they were beautiful. I stared for a few moments, but I left the room embarrassed. I thought I had done something bad, but looking back I realize that she had done that on purpose. She must have not been satisfied with her sex life, and exposing herself to me gave her a thrill. I don't know what would have happened if I had stayed in the room, but I like to imagine watching her longer.

Then when I was 19 or so I had an opportunity to expose myself to my Mom. By that time she had moved into my grandmother's house to help take care of her, and I was over for a visit. I arrived before my Mom and had brought over some laundry to do. Since I had a robe there, I went ahead and washed what I was wearing as well. When Mom got home I was wearing only my robe, and I thought about how I might flash her without being obvious. I got my opportunity while we were sitting in the living room. I was on the right side of a couch, and she was in a chair to the left. I had casually crossed my legs and set the robe so that it bulged up, giving a full view of my cock. Looking back I can't believe how cool I was about it. I became semi-erect, just enough to pump it up a bit, but I was able to fight off a full erection. Mom and I were having a casual conversation while watching TV, and a couple of times I looked over at her and caught her looking at my cock. Damn it was hot. I'm an exhibitionist (if you couldn't tell), and the memory of showing my adult cock to my Mom gets me hard to this day. Sometimes I fantasize that I did grow a full erection so she could see me in all of my glory. "Here, Mom, look at the fabulous big cock that you made!"

Thanks for the great memories, Mom.

Does anyone else have good memories of seeing their Mom naked or exposing themselves to their Mom? I'd love to read about it.
captkrt is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
paulinestoyboy
Hi, I'm new here

Default my friend's mum

Hi,

Does my friend's mum count? Coz I had a very close friend since I could remember and as kids, I always spent my holidays over at his place (his family had this huge mansion with a pool in the middle of a plantation estate).

The both of us liked playing in the pool, being young kids, and my friend's mum would always join us to make sure we are safe.

One day, after we were done playing in the pool, my friend and I went to shower before heading to have some snacks downstairs. But I forgot to pack up my swimming trunks so I went back up to the bathroom, and found my friend's mum already in the shower, with the door wide open. Maybe it was bcoz I was still young then, she didn't even attempt to cover up, and just turned around to face me. That was the first time I saw her buttocks, breasts and bush!! Her breasts were quite big for an Asian, although a little droopy. She even asked me to go ahead and pick up my trunks from the shower floor.

For several occassion after that incident, I would purposely go back up to the bathroom after showering, and as expected, she would be there without anything on for me to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captkrt View Post
The first time I saw my Mom nude was when I was around eight years old. I was sitting at our kitchen table, doing what I don't remember, when I noticed her walking through the kitchen. She must have thought I was outside or something, because she was completely nude. She shouted, "OH!", when she saw me, and started trying to cover herself with the towel she was carrying. I was pretty innocent then, so I just looked at her and laughed. Looking back on it now I remeber how she looked. Her body was still pretty good, and she had a nice dark brown bush. I think to this day that is why I prefer unshaven pussies. Mom set me on the right path.

The next time I saw her nude, she didn't know she had exposed herself. When I was about 12, my family was building a deck off the back of our house, and my Dad and I were underneath doing something. Dad asked my Mom to come under to help with something. I was laying on my side, and as I looked up at her crawling toward us, I could see right down her shirt. She was braless, and her boobs were hanging down and swaying from side to side. I'm glad she didn't know it was happening, but it's a nice memory for me.

The next time I saw Mom's tits, she showed them to me on purpose. I was about 14, and my Dad was out of town on business. I was hanging out with Mom in my parents' room, when she got up to go to the bathroom. I was zoned out watching TV when I looked to the bathroom door on the left. There was my Mom's reflection in the mirror, topless, brushing her hair. Her tits were in full view, and they were beautiful. I stared for a few moments, but I left the room embarrassed. I thought I had done something bad, but looking back I realize that she had done that on purpose. She must have not been satisfied with her sex life, and exposing herself to me gave her a thrill. I don't know what would have happened if I had stayed in the room, but I like to imagine watching her longer.

Then when I was 19 or so I had an opportunity to expose myself to my Mom. By that time she had moved into my grandmother's house to help take care of her, and I was over for a visit. I arrived before my Mom and had brought over some laundry to do. Since I had a robe there, I went ahead and washed what I was wearing as well. When Mom got home I was wearing only my robe, and I thought about how I might flash her without being obvious. I got my opportunity while we were sitting in the living room. I was on the right side of a couch, and she was in a chair to the left. I had casually crossed my legs and set the robe so that it bulged up, giving a full view of my cock. Looking back I can't believe how cool I was about it. I became semi-erect, just enough to pump it up a bit, but I was able to fight off a full erection. Mom and I were having a casual conversation while watching TV, and a couple of times I looked over at her and caught her looking at my cock. Damn it was hot. I'm an exhibitionist (if you couldn't tell), and the memory of showing my adult cock to my Mom gets me hard to this day. Sometimes I fantasize that I did grow a full erection so she could see me in all of my glory. "Here, Mom, look at the fabulous big cock that you made!"

Thanks for the great memories, Mom.

Does anyone else have good memories of seeing their Mom naked or exposing themselves to their Mom? I'd love to read about it.
paulinestoyboy is offline   Reply With Quote