Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

Caught by my sister

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 04-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
DaBigKahuna563
Sexy Member

Talking Caught by my sister

In this economy upon graduating in 2009, i ended up moving back home because of finances. my gf and i always have sex and one weekend my parents were out of town and my sister was supposed to be working the closing shift...or so i thought....we had gone out for dinner and started watching a movie in my room, but soon lost interest.

now my gf is a very curvy with i wanna say a 34d and a nice juicy n thick ass. we started making out and soon i had her tits out and she was jerking off my cock. we were sitting up in bed while doing this and i though i had closed the door. I love sucking on her tits as it makes her super horny and wet. next thing i knew the door opened. my gf quickly covered herself.

my sister came in and talked to us casually while my gf still had my cock in her hand and her top down. luckily she had a blanket over me. my sister left without saying anything, but i'm sure she smelled her pussy juice....as soon as she left, i closed the door and locked it, then i went back to sucking her beautiful tits, then proceeded to fuck her. no my gf doesnt really do low moans, so i started pounding her hard, she though she was being quiet but it was actually quite loud! she normally cares if someone hears, but i was fucking her so hard and we were so horny just knowing someone was on the other side of the wall, we finished. I'm about to go see her right now...God I love sex
DaBigKahuna563 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 04-10-2012, 01:08 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

I'm sure she thought you 2 were just resting

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote