Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

I fucked a married man

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

View Poll Results: How many of you guys have fucked a married man?
Hell yeah they need breading too. 0 0%
Want to but haven't had got to yet 0 0%
Never - I'm a loser 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
TotalFuckenDick
Horny Member

Thumbs up I fucked a married man

Love to nail those married men! They just get so horned up and excited when they get to cheat behind their wife's back.

So I was on-line chatting with a guy, married, and he was horned up and wanting to get fucked. The more I chatted with him the more horned up he got. So I suggested he come over, but he said he was watching the baby while his wife was out.

I sent him a few pics of my dick and that was all it took! Next thing I know a knock at the door and there he was standing and holding a car seat! HA! HA!

He came right in droped off the kid in the living room chair and we headed for the bedroom. He sucked me rock hard and then begged to get fucked. He lubed me up put the rubber on me, lubed his hole and laid face down on the bed.

I just shoved it in and he jumped and tighten up but I just went balls deep in him. Only took a few hard fucks to break the rubber and then I just enjoyed the feel.

Towards the end we could hear some crying from the living room but he was so into it he said "keep going keep going just keep going" and I did till I drained my fucken balls deep into his hole.

Then sent him home to is wifey with my nut inside him.

Damn it's cool to be a fucken DICK!
TotalFuckenDick is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 09-01-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
bosshoss
Hi, I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalFuckenDick View Post
Love to nail those married men! They just get so horned up and excited when they get to cheat behind their wife's back.

So I was on-line chatting with a guy, married, and he was horned up and wanting to get fucked. The more I chatted with him the more horned up he got. So I suggested he come over, but he said he was watching the baby while his wife was out.

I sent him a few pics of my dick and that was all it took! Next thing I know a knock at the door and there he was standing and holding a car seat! HA! HA!

He came right in droped off the kid in the living room chair and we headed for the bedroom. He sucked me rock hard and then begged to get fucked. He lubed me up put the rubber on me, lubed his hole and laid face down on the bed.

I just shoved it in and he jumped and tighten up but I just went balls deep in him. Only took a few hard fucks to break the rubber and then I just enjoyed the feel.

Towards the end we could hear some crying from the living room but he was so into it he said "keep going keep going just keep going" and I did till I drained my fucken balls deep into his hole.

Then sent him home to is wifey with my nut inside him.

Damn it's cool to be a fucken DICK!
bosshoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
jaybirdjackit
Sexy Member

Love married men. I see a few steadies. Suck them in there cars. One I suck him off on the hood of his car. I then fuck his ass filling him up
jaybirdjackit is offline   Reply With Quote