Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Caught / Got Caught Stories

Clear water in a swimming pool

Caught / Got Caught Stories

Old 05-30-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
old-#art
Horny Member

Default Clear water in a swimming pool

Years ago when I was in my 20's I was invited to a pool party with the girl I was dating. That was back in the days that most of the girls wore one piece bathing suit that had a panel of cloth in the front.

I was just splashing around the pool, when I looked over where this young girl was lieing down on a lounge chair with a part of her suit going up her crack which caused a lot of hairs to come out on both sides of her suit.

I was thinking about what I was not seeing, that caused me to get hard, so I took it out of my suit and started to play with myself, I did not notice that my date must have looked down and saw what I was doing. She came along side of me in the pool saying people can see what you are doing if they look down as they walk by. I acted dumb, what are you talking about, she busted me by reaching over, and grabbed me saying, this, now put it away, I might help you out some time later.
old-#art is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 05-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
hornyjake20
Horny Member

haha good thing she took it easy on you!
hornyjake20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
Blade
Sexy Member

Your so lucky that is all she did to you. I've had girls that would have freaked on me in your shoes.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:49 AM   #4
SmackRaw
Horny Member

Did she end up helping you later? 'Cause I sure would have wanted her to!
SmackRaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
old-#art
Horny Member

Later on a date, she did give me a hj, and a kiss on the shaft of my peni$, lots of hj's before we were married, after we were married she did give me bj's, and has to this day almost 50 years later.
old-#art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
El Suave
Super Moderator

Sounds like a great girl!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote