Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

First time with a guy

Lesbian / Bi / Curiosity / Gay Sex Stories

Old 06-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
Sexguru
Horny Member

Default First time with a guy

This actually happen last summer. I was chatting with a guy and flirting for a few months. We'd sex cam chat many times I'd cum for him and he'd cum for me, but we had never met. He was from the philippines and had a 8' uncut cock. I'm originally from europe and have a 7' uncut cock.

He only lived a few blocks from me, so one night we were chatting and we finally decided to meet. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. Se we decided to meet around 9 that evening giving me enough time to shower and trim so I was nice and neat. I also made sure I had enough lube and condoms, I wanted to be ready for whatever we did.

So around 9 that evening Matt (not his real name) arrived. I was so nervous I've never done anything like this. He walks in and I show him to the livingroom and get him a drink. We started to talk about each other to get to know each other a bit and to release some tension because I could tell not only was I nervous but he was too. The conversation soon turned to sex and our pants came off. I was standing in front of him with my uncut cock in his mouth he was so good. Pulling the foreskin back and sucking on the head as he was playing with my balls. Stroking my cock and licking the head of my cock as precum drooled out of the tip, I loved feeling him lick my cock up and down. His warm mouth on the head of my cock. I looked down at his cock, it was long and hard and was drooling I couldn't wait to try my first cock.

I pushed him back got on my knees and grab his cock in my hand. I couldn't believe it I was holding someone elses cock in my hand. It felt so nice and hard as I stroked it and pulled his foreskin back and forth. I went down on his cock and started to suck on his head. It felt so good and the precum tasted so good. It was my first cock and I loved it. I licked the shaft of his cock all the way down to his balls. He was nice and trimmed so I could put his balls in my mouth. I started stroking his cock pulling on the foreskin. Watching his head getting covered by his foreskin and slowly exposed again.

He wanted to try something so he told me to get down on the floor. He got on the floor with me and we criss crossed or legs so the bottom of our cocks were together. He started to stroke both of our cocks. It felt amazing, it looked hot both our cocks wet from each others spit. With both my hands I grabbed our cocks and started to stroke them. I was so horny I wanted that cock in my ass, but I was nervous because the only thing I've ever had in my ass is my fingers.

I got up on all fours and told him I want him in my ass but to be gentle. He put on a condom and lubed up my ass by sticking his finger in very slow. It felt so different having someone else in my ass. I felt him pressing the head of his cock up against my ass spreading my ass. It did hurt at first but wants the head popped in I relaxed my ass and he slid in. He started to pump my ass so good slowly pumping until his whole cock was in my ass. I was moaning so loud. He asked me if I was ok, I told him it felt so good and I want him to fuck my tight ass. I couldn't get the image out of my head. I was on all fours and I had this hot guy pumping his cock into my ass. I was jacking my cock at the same time so he reached around and started to jack me off. I was in heaven. I wanted to get a little more comfortable so I took him to my bed and continued with me on my back and him pounding my ass. I wanted him to cum all over my cock so he pounded my ass until he was about to cum he pulled out, pulled his condom off and finished all over my cock and balls. My ass was so sore but it felt so good.

He told me it was his turn and that he wanted my cock in his ass. He's had more than just fingers in his ass. I put on a condom lubed up my cock and his ass. I put the cock up against his asshole and slowly pushed in I could feel his ass tight around my cock. It was so tight, it was the first time I've had my cock in anyones ass. It was amazing, pumping my cock into his ass. He wanted it harder so I grabbed his waist and pumped faster and harder in a matter of seconds I could feel my orgasm building up in my balls as I started to cum while my cock was deep in his ass. It was one of the best orgasm I've ever had. I pulled my cock out of his ass and pulled off the condom all my cum oozed off my cock and onto the bed. He turned around and grabbed my cock as it was going limp.

I just fell down on my bed it was amazing. I told him to turn around I wanted to see how his ass looke after I fucked it. It was red and a little spread out. We just laid there for a little bit touching each other until he had to leave.

That was the first and only time I've ever been with a guy. I've never shared this with any one. I hope to have more hot sex like this soon.

Last edited by Sexguru; 06-06-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
Sexguru is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
select8090
Horny Member

love your story, i only had bi experiences with 2 guys before, one was my friend and once with a married couple, it was mostly cock sucking, but i loved it when his wife made me lick his ass , id love to share more soon.
select8090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Sexguru
Horny Member

Talking

I was nervous at first but once we started it was great.
Sexguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
select8090
Horny Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexguru View Post
I was nervous at first but once we started it was great.
Me too was so nervous at first when my friend came over and made a move on me and started sucking my cock, i then went down and sucked hiis beautiful cock, never thoguth id love it so much, he cumed so much in my mouth , i swallowed all of it, then i licked his ass and fingered it, id love to chat more about bi experiences with bi guys, send me a private message and an email.
select8090 is offline   Reply With Quote