Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Need Help !!! (Mature woman getting fucked by hung black guy - husband's wish)

Wife Sharing / Swapping / Cuckold Stories

Old 08-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
GreenEyes
Sexy Member

Wink Need Help !!! (Mature woman getting fucked by hung black guy - husband's wish)

Hello My name is Green Eyes

I need some help. I was a wild girl when I was young and had alot of fun. I got married and was very faithful to my husband with the exception of a guard at work and my boss.
I have been a very good girl since that hickup. I almost lost my marriage over this. My husband is a very jealous person. This is why I'm asking for help.
A few months back my husband brought a black guy home from the gym to help him with some yard work. He told me this guy was hung. I didn't understand what this had to do with yard work. I did take a few looks though.
He then started talking about the guy saying that I was hot. I am 55 I'm not hot. I am still in good shape and have nice tits though, but not hot. My husband said I think he wants you. I sain yea right, and he told me I better watch him because he told my husband he has always wanted to fuck an older white women. I say yea like you, Mr. Jealous would let this happen. He then said would you like to have sex with a black man. I said you don't have the balls to let any man fuck me much less a hung black man.
My husband then went back outside and a few minutes late his friend Jason came in for someting to drink. I ask what would he like and he said me. I ask again what did you say, and he told me your husband told me to come in here and take you. I laughed and said he is just trying to test me. Jason then said no he isn't he has been talking to me about having sex with you for over a month. I was shocked that my jealous husband would talk to anyone about me much less sex.
Jason then start to remove his shirt and I ask him what are you doing. He sais I am doing what your husband ask me to do. I then ask what has he ask you to do. He told me to come in here and fuck you. He then started to remove his shorts. His shorts dropped to the floor and I couldn't believe the size of his dick.
I told myself I can't believe my husband would let this man fuck me after almost divorceing me over fucking a guard at work. I thought for just a few minutes and got mad. I will show that bastard if he wants me to fuck another man he was going to get his wish.
I will make this short. I fucked him, and fucked him, and fucked him. Later I told my husband what a good fuck your friend gave me. I told him I wish you could have come in and watched and seen the size of his dick.
This is my problem I am mad at my husband for doing this. I haven't told him I'm mad, because to get back at him I'm going to fuck every man he puts in front of me. I may even fuck some guys back at work that have always wanted to fuck me.
I'm I doing the right thing. Need help.

P.S. This is to all the guys back at the site. If you read this start reading my stories under the name GreenEyes. This is the firs hint GreenEyes. I will leave a hint in each story and when you figure out who I am you will win a free fuck.
GreenEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 08-17-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

Well, if that what he and you want, why not?

Btw, great story GreenEyes, I'll move the thread in the "Cuckold Stories" section... it's more appropriate than the lounge...

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Bhoe
Horny Member

I also want my wife to fuck a well hung black friend of mine cause I'm so turned on the thought of her being taken and hearing her scream as she tries to take him in her tight pussy. I don't want her going around fucking everyone after but I would be ok with letting her fuck as long as I'm there or know.
Bhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
DaBigKahuna563
Sexy Member

In still trying to figure out who you are. It's driving me wild! Your not the gorgeous lady who tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?!
DaBigKahuna563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #5
rone
Hi, I'm new here

Your earlier cheating has caused this change in your husband. In order for your husband to reconcile your cheating in his own mind it has become a turn on for him. Immediately after someone else fucks you, you should start getting sexy with your husband and see how he responds. Always do this before you clean up so he can smell the other man on you.
rone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
rick181au
Horny Member

Default Green eyes.

Did he cum in you bare back?
What was your husbands reaction after the black stud fucked you???
rick181au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
Timmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rone View Post
Your earlier cheating has caused this change in your husband. In order for your husband to reconcile your cheating in his own mind it has become a turn on for him. Immediately after someone else fucks you, you should start getting sexy with your husband and see how he responds. Always do this before you clean up so he can smell the other man on you.
If he's still instigating the sex, the what rone said is a good idea. Just make sure that you do that only with someone he puts up to fucking you. If he has a problem with it then it will be all his own doing.
Timmer is offline   Reply With Quote