Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

3 sexy men

Trip / Club Med / Travel Sex Stories

Old 09-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
partygirl90
Hi, I'm new here

Default 3 sexy men

This is fairly soft core, but still interesting I hope. It was my second night studying abroad in London and I was going out with my new friends there. We were pretty drunk when we left and got drunker once we got to the club. At the club it was a mixture of lots of different tourists from all over the world. I started dancing with a French guy - he was wild! I started grinding up against him face to face and he pulled my legs up to him, grabbed my ass, and stuck his tongue down my throat. We made out for a while as he rubbed his hands all over my body. We tried to communicate afterwards but the language barrier was too much. Feeling horny, I decided to find the sexy Guatemalan I had talked to earlier. I found him and pretended that the French guy was annoying me and that I needed to pretend to talk to him. He asked me to go sit down and talk so we found a booth and sat together. Then he pulled my legs on top of his and rubbed my hips as we talked. Before I was ready to leave, my friends came and told me we had to go. I said goodbye and started to walk away, but decided - what the hell, I'm never going to see this guy again - so I walked back over to him and pulled his face down to mine. I leaned up against him and we kissed for minutes before I finally whispered - I have to go - and walked away. Apparently, my friends had picked up two cute British guys at the club to take back to the dorm. I started talking to Alex with the scruffy face and his accent was so cute I wanted to bring him back to my room. When we got back I asked him to come upstairs. As soon as we got into my room, I stripped my clothes off and climbed on top of him. He put his soft mouth on my nipples and licked and bit them until I was soaking wet. Then I stuck my tongue deep in his mouth and bit his lips as I rubbed his cock. After we teased each other for a few more minutes, we couldn't take it any longer so I laid on my back and he went deep inside me. He lifted me up against the wall and fucked me hard until I came. Then he turned me over and fucked me doggy style and finally came with his hands firmly grabbing my ass. Finally satisfied, I curled up against him and fell asleep. Successful first night out in London.
partygirl90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
El Suave
Super Moderator

That's pretty hot and sounds like hardcore sex to me!

Click HERE to read MY comments/review for each of them!

1) The Tao Of Badass - 7 simple scientific tricks to have any woman you want! <-- This is a very popular guide, hands down my favorite!

2) Dating Messenger - (FREE To Try) A genius software that allows you to send 100's, even 1,000's of personalized messages on multiple dating sites! (*Watch the video in the upper right corner when you click)

3) Get Girls On Facebook - Many guys are pulling girls left and right on Facebook, now you can learn the successful strategies they use!

4) The Click Magnet Dating System - How to attract girls online from the guy that made the news for his controversial "Pay for date" company.

5) Deep Online Attraction - Learn the language & humor that will make women attracted to you!

6) Date Asian Women - This cool guide will teach you how to find and score Asian chicks!
El Suave is offline   Reply With Quote