Sex Stories
 

Go Back   True Sex Stories > Sex Stories - TOPICS > Orgy / Swinger Parties / Threesome / Group Sex Stories


Planning threesome (MMF) with wife, need advice

Orgy / Swinger Parties / Threesome / Group Sex Stories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
curiousaboutmmf
Hi, I'm new here
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 41
Posts: 4
Lightbulb Planning threesome (MMF) with wife, need advice

I've had fantasies about an MMF threesome with my wife for years, going all the way back to when we were first dating in college. I'm not sure why, but the idea has always turned me on. I have no underlying issues of insecurity, inadequacy or disrespect, and she has never cheated on me. And we're both pretty average when it comes to sexual experience. It's just always been a scenario in the back of my mind, something I've fantasized about likely thousands of times. If I had to analyze the fantasy, I guess I'd say it stems from her being an anti-stereotype... very sweet and vanilla on the inside, but absolutely gorgeous with a face and body that exudes sex on the outside. She'd make the perfect girl next door leading a double life as a call girl for x-rated bachelor parties.

Just recently, she's admitted to me that she has some pretty taboo fantasies - a threesome (MMF) being one of them. Assuming she'd want me to be part of that equation, I'm planning to make it happen. I'm just not sure the right way to go about it. I realize that the 2nd guy shouldn't be a friend or someone we know. I have a feeling that someone completely new, with no ties and no existing/future communication would be the way to go. But how do we go about meeting that person? We're both in our late 30s and very busy people - going to a bar and propositioning people in the interest of being spontaneous might be time consuming and not work out very well. But planning too much might ruin the idea. If there's anyone out there with advice, I'd love to hear it. I'm looking for honest, experienced advice. I think I'm pretty serious about making this happen.

Also, I'm hoping members can comment on the overall idea. Is this a stupid road to travel? Will the experience end up being just that - an experience? Or will it change things in a positive or negative way? In theory I'm completely comfortable watching my wife with another man in this type of arrangement. Actually, I'm very eager to see her sexuality reach a new level. Of course I can't comment on how I'd actually feel watching her give head to another guy, get fucked by another guy, and I'm a little nervous about how I'll react to her behaviour in a DP situation, but I've been dreaming about it for so long that I feel her confiding in me is presenting a door I'd like to open.

I'm not sure where else I can go with this first post. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to describe what I'd like to see happen, or talk about what my wife looks like, etc. I apologize for this not being a story (yet), but I'd like to make it one and I'm looking for advice.

My wife has access to and will be reading this tread. And she'll be adding her comments and questions. We'll indicate such in our replies. Thanks!
curiousaboutmmf is offline   Reply With Quote



Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 10-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
misfit46
Sexy Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Alabama
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 38
Default

I would like see what she has to say about it. I wish I could see what she looks like.
misfit46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:45 AM   #3
weysally
Hi, I'm new here
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: exeter
Age: 42
Gender: Female
Posts: 2
Default threesomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousaboutmmf View Post
I've had fantasies about an MMF threesome with my wife for years, going all the way back to when we were first dating in college. I'm not sure why, but the idea has always turned me on. I have no underlying issues of insecurity, inadequacy or disrespect, and she has never cheated on me. And we're both pretty average when it comes to sexual experience. It's just always been a scenario in the back of my mind, something I've fantasized about likely thousands of times. If I had to analyze the fantasy, I guess I'd say it stems from her being an anti-stereotype... very sweet and vanilla on the inside, but absolutely gorgeous with a face and body that exudes sex on the outside. She'd make the perfect girl next door leading a double life as a call girl for x-rated bachelor parties.

Just recently, she's admitted to me that she has some pretty taboo fantasies - a threesome (MMF) being one of them. Assuming she'd want me to be part of that equation, I'm planning to make it happen. I'm just not sure the right way to go about it. I realize that the 2nd guy shouldn't be a friend or someone we know. I have a feeling that someone completely new, with no ties and no existing/future communication would be the way to go. But how do we go about meeting that person? We're both in our late 30s and very busy people - going to a bar and propositioning people in the interest of being spontaneous might be time consuming and not work out very well. But planning too much might ruin the idea. If there's anyone out there with advice, I'd love to hear it. I'm looking for honest, experienced advice. I think I'm pretty serious about making this happen.

Also, I'm hoping members can comment on the overall idea. Is this a stupid road to travel? Will the experience end up being just that - an experience? Or will it change things in a positive or negative way? In theory I'm completely comfortable watching my wife with another man in this type of arrangement. Actually, I'm very eager to see her sexuality reach a new level. Of course I can't comment on how I'd actually feel watching her give head to another guy, get fucked by another guy, and I'm a little nervous about how I'll react to her behaviour in a DP situation, but I've been dreaming about it for so long that I feel her confiding in me is presenting a door I'd like to open.

I'm not sure where else I can go with this first post. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to describe what I'd like to see happen, or talk about what my wife looks like, etc. I apologize for this not being a story (yet), but I'd like to make it one and I'm looking for advice.

My wife has access to and will be reading this tread. And she'll be adding her comments and questions. We'll indicate such in our replies. Thanks!
Hello, Im sally, my husband and I have been into threesomes for quite a while now, how we got into it was by talking, and I mean being honest with each other, Im an exhibitionist, John my husband is a voyeur, therefore put the two together and hey presto we have the top ingredients for a successful threesome, as far as a FMF goes we dont have the same thing going for it, IE I get jealous pangs and John dont seem too interested in having sex with another woman with me present, I know Im selfish. love Sally
weysally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
CanadianDad
Sexy Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 37
Posts: 33
Default

Having had them myself, here's what I can tell you.

You need to be sure you're prepared to see your wife fuck another man. Its one thing to think about it, but when it's actually happening and afterwards, there will be mixed emotions.

If you go through with it, attraction is important, she has to be attracted to the guy for it to work and you can't be concerned with cock size, body type, etc.

You need to really, seriously talk it out before hand.
CanadianDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
rick181au
Horny Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 72
Posts: 23
Thumbs up Threesomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianDad View Post
Having had them myself, here's what I can tell you.

You need to be sure you're prepared to see your wife fuck another man. Its one thing to think about it, but when it's actually happening and afterwards, there will be mixed emotions.

If you go through with it, attraction is important, she has to be attracted to the guy for it to work and you can't be concerned with cock size, body type, etc.

You need to really, seriously talk it out before hand.
Another “Having had them myself, here's what I can tell you”.
I agree and disagree with what you have to say about threesomes.
Going back in the 80’s BC (before computers) we were swingers, a group of us swinging guys (7 in all) got together and placed adds in the local sex papers that we were available for women and couples for anything from a threesome to a 7 guy gang bang, and we did pretty well out of it for a while.
One of the big problems was guys who would talk their women into coming along for whatever (we always had to talk to the wife on the phone before the night so she knew exactly what was going on) but then the guy could not handle it when their wife started enjoying it too much for their liking, some guys actually got violent over it and called their wife a slut when she was having too much fun, we used to call it the “talk all week to get their wife to come along and then all night to get her to go home syndrome”. “One woman actually rang back and arranged a nit without her husband knowing what was going on”. So I agree with you on that one.
As for the “she has to be attracted to the guy for it to work”!
After many years swinging we went more so into M F M threesomes “I like to watch and go silky seconds” we were still meeting people through the local sex papers, we would either place or reply to an add, make contact by phone, exchange photos and if it all looked OK then we would arrange a meeting (you people today just don’t know how lucky you are with computers and chat rooms).
I had expectations that my wife would only go with good looking guys but she said to me after all the trouble we go to to meet a guy why not go ahead with it so long as he is reasonable, clean, and can hold an intelligent conversation, after all it’s only for sex it’s not as if I am going to be marrying the guy, I thought it was a big statement for her to make but she was happy with it, and it turned out she was right in the long run, some of the guys I thought she would never be interested in turned out to be very good with her in bed.
Our usual method of operation was we would meet at a local hotel, have a chat over a drink and we had a signal where we would agree that all was well and if it was we would invite him back to our place for fun and games.
Just a brief history of us.
The wife and I met just before our 18th birthdays, I took her cherry when we were 19 (she was a very strict Church going Catholic girl), we married in the early 60’s. had our family in our late 20’s, joined a local nudist club in our early 30’swhere there was some swinging going on and after a lot of talking about it we joined the swingers, we were 35 and had been married 15 years when she went with her first ever other guy, we are now 70 and have been married 50 years and are still very much in love and still have a good sex life, and we still invite others to join in with us at times.
Life sure has been good to us.
rick181au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #6
CanadianDad
Sexy Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 37
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick181au View Post
Another “Having had them myself, here's what I can tell you”.
I agree and disagree with what you have to say about threesomes.
Going back in the 80’s BC (before computers) we were swingers, a group of us swinging guys (7 in all) got together and placed adds in the local sex papers that we were available for women and couples for anything from a threesome to a 7 guy gang bang, and we did pretty well out of it for a while.
One of the big problems was guys who would talk their women into coming along for whatever (we always had to talk to the wife on the phone before the night so she knew exactly what was going on) but then the guy could not handle it when their wife started enjoying it too much for their liking, some guys actually got violent over it and called their wife a slut when she was having too much fun, we used to call it the “talk all week to get their wife to come along and then all night to get her to go home syndrome”. “One woman actually rang back and arranged a nit without her husband knowing what was going on”. So I agree with you on that one.
As for the “she has to be attracted to the guy for it to work”!
After many years swinging we went more so into M F M threesomes “I like to watch and go silky seconds” we were still meeting people through the local sex papers, we would either place or reply to an add, make contact by phone, exchange photos and if it all looked OK then we would arrange a meeting (you people today just don’t know how lucky you are with computers and chat rooms).
I had expectations that my wife would only go with good looking guys but she said to me after all the trouble we go to to meet a guy why not go ahead with it so long as he is reasonable, clean, and can hold an intelligent conversation, after all it’s only for sex it’s not as if I am going to be marrying the guy, I thought it was a big statement for her to make but she was happy with it, and it turned out she was right in the long run, some of the guys I thought she would never be interested in turned out to be very good with her in bed.
Our usual method of operation was we would meet at a local hotel, have a chat over a drink and we had a signal where we would agree that all was well and if it was we would invite him back to our place for fun and games.
Just a brief history of us.
The wife and I met just before our 18th birthdays, I took her cherry when we were 19 (she was a very strict Church going Catholic girl), we married in the early 60’s. had our family in our late 20’s, joined a local nudist club in our early 30’swhere there was some swinging going on and after a lot of talking about it we joined the swingers, we were 35 and had been married 15 years when she went with her first ever other guy, we are now 70 and have been married 50 years and are still very much in love and still have a good sex life, and we still invite others to join in with us at times.
Life sure has been good to us.
^^^^ this is good stuff ^^^^

One more tidbit to ponder, to actually make it happen, you need to do a couple things:

1 - you have to make sure you're totally comfortable with it as he mentioned above.

2 - you have to invest a LOT of time and energy making your woman confident and comfortable. She has to truly feel good about her body, something that is VERY difficult in this day and age. As especially when they get into their 30s. Things start sagging, stretch marks from child birth. These are things that 'boys' don't appreciate and think are gross. 'Men' know better. They're battle scars and they're sexy as hell. I'll take a 'flawed' mom over an 18 year old any day.
CanadianDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #7
curiousaboutmmf
Hi, I'm new here
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 41
Posts: 4
Default Well, it happened...

It's been just over 3 weeks since we followed through with the MMF threesome I was asking about above. I will post the story very soon.
curiousaboutmmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:01 PM   #8
we are for fun
Horny Member
 
we are for fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dallas Texas area
Gender: Female
Posts: 19
Default Your first threesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousaboutmmf View Post
I've had fantasies about an MMF threesome with my wife for years, going all the way back to when we were first dating in college. I'm not sure why, but the idea has always turned me on. I have no underlying issues of insecurity, inadequacy or disrespect, and she has never cheated on me. And we're both pretty average when it comes to sexual experience. It's just always been a scenario in the back of my mind, something I've fantasized about likely thousands of times. If I had to analyze the fantasy, I guess I'd say it stems from her being an anti-stereotype... very sweet and vanilla on the inside, but absolutely gorgeous with a face and body that exudes sex on the outside. She'd make the perfect girl next door leading a double life as a call girl for x-rated bachelor parties.

Just recently, she's admitted to me that she has some pretty taboo fantasies - a threesome (MMF) being one of them. Assuming she'd want me to be part of that equation, I'm planning to make it happen. I'm just not sure the right way to go about it. I realize that the 2nd guy shouldn't be a friend or someone we know. I have a feeling that someone completely new, with no ties and no existing/future communication would be the way to go. But how do we go about meeting that person? We're both in our late 30s and very busy people - going to a bar and propositioning people in the interest of being spontaneous might be time consuming and not work out very well. But planning too much might ruin the idea. If there's anyone out there with advice, I'd love to hear it. I'm looking for honest, experienced advice. I think I'm pretty serious about making this happen.

Also, I'm hoping members can comment on the overall idea. Is this a stupid road to travel? Will the experience end up being just that - an experience? Or will it change things in a positive or negative way? In theory I'm completely comfortable watching my wife with another man in this type of arrangement. Actually, I'm very eager to see her sexuality reach a new level. Of course I can't comment on how I'd actually feel watching her give head to another guy, get fucked by another guy, and I'm a little nervous about how I'll react to her behaviour in a DP situation, but I've been dreaming about it for so long that I feel her confiding in me is presenting a door I'd like to open.

I'm not sure where else I can go with this first post. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to describe what I'd like to see happen, or talk about what my wife looks like, etc. I apologize for this not being a story (yet), but I'd like to make it one and I'm looking for advice.

My wife has access to and will be reading this tread. And she'll be adding her comments and questions. We'll indicate such in our replies. Thanks!
Hi I am Bobbie, I would like to shed a little light on the subject. My husband , Ernie, and I had been with few couples before, but one night after he and I had great sex, we were just relaxing, and he said, you know what? I think we should try a single man for you, and I would like to watch you being pleased and satisfied. I thought a few seconds, and said, that mite be interesting, who did you have in mind? I said, our long time friend, Bob Baker. She smiled and said, that would be my first choice also! This was all worked out, Bob was to come to our home on a Saturday evening, and thinks got going! It was a real pleasure for me and for husband also, as he wanted to watch and participate. Needless to say, Bob was here many time later. But, we also met two guys on Craig's list that was super hung and we corresponded with them several times. Had dinner with them twice before we decided to have them to our home. This was also arranged, and this was an event that I will never forget! It was my first DP with Jay and Winfred. These guys could go and go and go for almost an hour. They provided me with the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Several in one evening. I don't know how many I had, but husband Ernie said, many! So this is how it got started. We had them with me many times later, Ernie was almost as excited as I. So, if you are planning a threesome, foursome, It probably will be the most pleasurable experience you can have! You must try it if at all interested. These are true facts, and it will work if hubby is ok with it. (Ernie sure was!) Sincerely, Bobbie
we are for fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
gangbang, three way, threesome, wife share



Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump




ad 4




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2013 truesexstories.org