Sex Stories

Go Back   True Sex Stories > The Lounge

Things that turn me on

The Lounge

Old 05-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
onceuponatime
Horny Member

Default Things that turn me on

When I lick my girlfriend before we have sex, and she cums. Then I enter her straight away and her pussy feels really tight. I'm usually so horny from licking her, and her pussy being so tight, that I cum really quickly.

Taking her from behind, and seeing my cock move in and out. Also her breasts feel really full, and the nipples really hard when they're hanging while she's on all fours.

Licking her pussy when she's just got out of the shower and shaved it smooth. And then sometimes she gets on all fours and I lick her from behind.

Putting a finger in her ass when we're fucking.

When she tells me she's going to cum, just before she does.

Doing sixty-nine: Having my cock sucked while I lick her shaved snatch, sometimes putting a finger in her ass, sometimes feeling her breasts. I have the most intense orgasms that way. Also, when she's giving me a blow job and she's crouched over. I gently rub her pussy through her panties. Sometimes I put my hand under her pants and slowly finger her, and she's usually quite wet.

Sometimes we do this thing where we both watch each other masturbate, but aren't allowed to touch. I'll be sitting in a chair, and she's on the bed with her legs apart, but her panties still on, and I can see her fingers moving under her pants. Her nipples are really hard. This might last ten minutes, but we deliberately don't cum, though I get really close. And still we don't touch. Then it gets to the point where I just can't resist, and I practically jump on her, kissing her deeply, fingering her myself, biting her nipples. I rip her pants off and we fuck like animals. We both really like that.

What turns you on?
onceuponatime is offline   Reply With Quote

Click Here To Learn how To Do CAM 2 CAM Cybersex On Chaturbate And RECORD It!

Old 06-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #2
rosecpl
Horny Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime View Post
Doing sixty-nine: Having my cock sucked while I lick her shaved snatch, sometimes putting a finger in her ass, sometimes feeling her breasts. I have the most intense orgasms that way. Also, when she's giving me a blow job and she's crouched over. I gently rub her pussy through her panties. Sometimes I put my hand under her pants and slowly finger her, and she's usually quite wet.
I think the biggest turn on ever was after my best friend lets call her Jamie came over and I got the urge to eat her and both my girlfriend and Jamie agreed.

When I finished I sat behind Jamie on the bed and played with her heaving tits and rock hard nipples as Rose took her turn.

When Jamie came that second time around with such force that she tried to reach and push Rose away as I pulled her arms back and whispered in her ear "she wont stop until your done" as I nibble her ear.

I so wish I had free hand for clit as Rose licked the juices flowing from her.

Then head and cowgirl ride that followed from of all people my best friend with my girlfriends tits pressed against my face just added that much better as I exploded so hard I thought I was going to launch Jamie through the ceiling.
rosecpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
onceuponatime
Horny Member

I love women's bodies when they've just got out of the shower or bath. Skin still wet and goosebumped, nipples really hard, smelling really clean. Then lying them on the bed and spreading their legs, and their pussy is clean, but still has that female smell when you open the labia. The best was when my girlfriend shaved her pussy for me the first time. She'd had quite a furry blonde bush, which I liked. But then seeing her pale, bald snatch, shaved for the first time after she got out of the shower I was hard as a rod. She was horny as well from shaving. I went straight to licking her, and then quickly she got on all fours and we had a heavenly fuck.
onceuponatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #4
TallAndDark
Hi, I'm new here

Cool

Hi, first post and I thought I'd revive this thread.
  1. Asian Girls (I even married one!)
  2. Small Breasts
  3. Shy Girls
  4. Small and Tight Bikinis
  5. Smooth Pussies
  6. Pussy so tight it hurts
  7. Ball Sucking
  8. Eager Sex Students
  9. Girls who can smoke a cigarette with class
  10. Cock Rings
  11. Swapping Partners
TallAndDark is offline   Reply With Quote